𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌[ACHATIUS' APARTMENT]

[Achatius is sipping a drink by the fireplace. Rose approaches Achatius.] 

KOL: You were with him. 

ROSE: No. He was probably dreaming about me. 

ACHATIUS: Uh, no, I wasn't dreaming about you. 

ROSE: Did you miss me?

ACHATIUS: I told you I did.

ROSE: Next time you want to send a message like that, use e-mail.

ACHATIUS: I'll admit it was a little dramatic. But it got your attention, didn't it?

ROSE: Being back at the Institute and having to play the girl who watched everyone asses again, it got real old, real fast. I missed our life together.

ACHATIUS: Why did you leave me in the first place?

ROSE: Because I felt like it. I am a Morgenstern and I don't like being told what to do.

[Rose sits down by the fire.]

ACHATIUS: What do you say we take this family reunion on the road? We go to Madrid. Drink Tempranillo and visit the Prado.

ROSE: I would love to visit the Prado! You know, I've always wanted to see those Botch paintings in person. 

ROSE: That was a Seelie, wasn't it? Because I will never say 'Botch' as it is Bosch. 

ACHATIUS: "Botch"? Botch paintings? It's Bosch, you idiot. Rose would never get that wrong.

ROSE: Whatever, I was close enough.

[Achatius rises and grabs "Rose" by the throat.]

ACHATIUS: Tell me, are all Seelie Nymphs lent out by the Bone Chandelier so boneheaded?

[Achatius throws "Rose" on the ground and she transforms in her original Seelie form again. It's the Seelie Lanaia.] 

THEO: If it isn't dear, Lanaia. 

LANAIA: It's not my fault the words are lame.

ACHATIUS: Stick to the script. And never mouth off to me.

LANAIA: It won't happen again. I promise. I'll be better.

[Achatius walks to the window and looks in the distance at the Institute.]

ACHATIUS: Don't bother. I was foolish to ever think I could be satisfied with a fake. I suppose I'll just have to get my hands on the real thing.

KLAUS: (in mind) I will cut your hands before.

THEO: Achy being savy! Learning from me aren't you brother?