𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌ [HOTEL DUMORT]

[Nighttime. There's a chique party going on. Heidi enters the room and raises her glass.]

HEIDI: Excuse me, I'd like to make a toast. Everyone in this room should be proud. Proud to call yourself a vampire. If that makes people afraid, then let them be afraid.

Simon scoffed at this.

[Cut to a bedroom, where Raphael is sitting on his knees next to the bed. He makes a cross with holy water. Heidi's voice continues off screen.]

HEIDI: We should never, ever be ashamed of who we are. [Cut to Simon standing by a fence, waiting.] The days of being locked out are over. If they don't let us in, then we break down the door. [Cut to the Jade Wolf surrounded by police. Zoom in on Griffin, standing behind police tape.] Anyone who stands in our way will face the consequences.

[Cut to inside the Jade Wolf. The police is examining the scene. Lt. Dwyer speaks to Detective Greer.]

DWYER: Is that silver?

GREER: Looks like it.

[Heidi continues her speech off screen.]

HEIDI: The Downworld is ours for the taking. [Cut to Heidi.] The Shadowhunters have had their day in the sun, but our night has come. It's our time to rule. To the Night Children!

[Heidi raises her glass, everyone in the room does so too.]

ALL: To the Night Children!

[Everyone then goes back to mingling, Griffin enters the lounge.]

GRIFFIN: Heidi.

HEIDI: [approaching him] Griffin.

GRIFFIN: We've got a problem. The Praetor and his girlfriend have gone missing.

HEIDI: Okay, so?

GRIFFIN: So, there are witnesses now. We broke the Accords. The Shadowhunters will be gunning for us.

HEIDI: [sighs] Sweetheart, those Accords, they are in place to keep vampires in the shadows. Things are going to be different now. It's a new world.

CAROLINE: The world would be lot better without people like her.

[INTRO IS SHOWN]

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes who had golden hue. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Achatius is standing in Edom and his eyes turn black and white wings appear behind his back. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Jonathan is shown showing his demon eyes and his seraph blade appears. He cuts the air and flexibility rune is show. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their golden red eyes. Achatius hands have sparkles dancing. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Jonathan, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black.