𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌" IT JUST LOOKS LIKE A WINE GLASS. " 

" I agree. " Jeremy said. 

" That wine glass saved your life. " 

" What if... what if I hadn't gotten the Cup out in time? That demon... " 

" But you did. First rule of Shadowhunting... when something explodes, just keep walking. Never think twice. Never look away. " 

" And what's the second rule? " Izzy takes the cup with her whip. 

" Whoa. Your aim is very correct. " Matt said. 

" Thanks. " 

" There's nothing a Shadowhunter can't do in heels. " 

" True. " Rosaline said. 

" Alec, what are you doing? You can stare at this monitor all you want, they need angel blood to get past the wards. You know that. No Downworlder can come into the Institute. "  Rose keeps the cup back in the card. 

" Not without an invite by a Shadowhunter. "

" But Valentine is a Shadowhunter. He can easily get in from your wards. " Klaus said. 

" You are right. " Theo said. 

" Last I checked, Valentine is a Shadowhunter. The Cup is not safe here. We have to give it back to the Clave. " 

" Give it back to the Clave? No. Not after everything we went through to get it. " 

" My brother is right. The Cup is extremely important. " Clary sighs.  

" Are you agreeing with me? " 

" I'm full of surprises. " 

" This Cup is the one chance I have at getting my mom back. " 

" And killing Valentine. " Rose added. 

" I agree with them. We can't give the Cup to the Clave, not now. We need it. It's our only bargaining chip and might can turn to something more. 

" But keeping that thing their could have been risky. " Caroline said. 

" Yes it was. But now looking at this keeping the cup at Institute was the best decision. " Alec said confusing them. 

" Look, I know how powerful this Cup is. It has the power to create new Shadowhunters, control demons and even kill a mundane if they drank from it. But I promise you, I will not let that monster get his hands on it. " 

" There you go. You have her word. " Clary sighs.  

" Follow me. " Clary follows Alec. He opens the hidden compartment and places the card in it.