𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

˚*☾‧͙⁺˚*☾‧͙⁺˚*

[ALICANTE, CELL]

[Clary sits up in her cell as the door opens and women enter. They close the door and one of them starts washing Clary with water and a cloth while the other braids Clary's hair. They dress Clary, and when she's ready, they all leave the cell. They go down to the courtyard, where Penhallow is. There are guards and other inmates as well.] 

BONNIE: This is where the execution was suppose to happen. 

PENHALLOW: Every month, the Gard holds a culling of its death row inmates. Today, you all have been chosen. Charles Freeman, ascend.

[Charles is brought forward by a guard. Clary is put in a cage with other prisoners.]

PENHALLOW: [about Charles] You are guilty of colluding against the Clave with former Consul Malachi Dieudonne, and of killing 12 Clave soldiers. Do you have any last words?

CHARLES: Long live the Circle. 

LOUIS: That same old 'Long live the Circle'. 

[Inmates besides Clary start cheering.]

PENHALLOW: Turn and meet your fate. [Charles turns.] May the Angel have mercy.

[A Silent Brother holds up a scepter. The end lights up and the circle in which Charles is standing catches fire. Charles screams as he burns to death. A guard turns a lever and kicks Charles' burnt body into a pit. Clary looks worried.] 

They gasped at the scene. 

CAROLINE: They burn them alive. 

[INTRO IS SHOWN]

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes who had golden hue. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Jonathan is shown showing his demon eyes and his seraph blade appears. He cuts the air and flexibility rune is show. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their golden red eyes. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Jonathan, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black.