𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌ELOISE: WHAT DO YOU NEED, SHADOWHUNTER?

Isabelle:Look, I'm not here to hurt anyone. I just need a little... Venom.

Eloise: Someone's been a naughty girl. All out of yin fen? That's okay. You can have a little venom... I'm just gonna need a lot of blood. (VAMPIRES HISSING) ( Isabelle tries to use her whip but fails. ) (CHUCKLES) You're quick, but not quick enough.

Isabelle: Forget the venom.

Eloise: Too late, pretty thing. ( She was about to feed on Isabelle but Raphael intervenes. ) (GRUNTS)

BONNIE: Thank God, he reached there on time.

Raphael: Release the Shadowhunter. On my orders. (ISABELLE BREATHING SHAKILY)

Isabelle: I thought you hated me.

Raphael: Call it an intense dislike.

Isabelle: So why are you helping me?

Raphael: I don't know. (ISABELLE GROANING) ( He puts her on the old car. )

Isabelle: The pain... It's everywhere. (SHUDDERING)

Raphael: What did you think yin fen would do to you?

Isabelle: I need something... Something to stop it.

Raphael: What you need to do is sweat it out. Okay, over time, you'll be better off. You need to be strong.

Isabelle: I can't.

Raphael: You have to.

Isabelle: I swear, I'll never ask again.

Raphael: Just this once. Forgive me. ( He bites her hand and feeds on her. ) (GASPS)

THEO: And this is the place where worse started.

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their alpha eyes. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black.