𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌JACE:  HOW COULD I NOT KNOW? 

Clary: I spent a lifetime not knowing who I was. But, Jace, the one thing I know for sure is you are not a bad person. You're not Valentine. 

Jace: [yelling] I should have killed him. And yet I can't shake the feeling that he was right. 

At this scene they felt bad for him. 

Clary: Jace, Valentine is my father, too. We are the same... 

Jace: No, we're not, Clary. No, we are not. Jocelyn raised you. I was raised by Valentine, and a pair of baby booties isn't gonna change that. 

Clary: Stop! Look, I can't even begin to explain what happened in our past, but our mom can. We are so close to waking her up. You want answers as badly as I do, we have to go back to the Hotel DuMort and talk to Camille. 

Jace: [sighs] Fine. Where's Simon? 

( Camera is focused on Simon who was leaving. )

Clary: Simon, wait! 

Simon: What's going on? 

Jace: We need your help. 

Clary: The Book of the White. It contains the spell that can wake my mom, but she hid it so Valentine can never find it. 

Jace: We have a lead. [sighs] 

Simon: The Bookmark of the White? 

Clary: It's a piece of the book itself. Magnus tracked its owner to the Hotel DuMort, but... [sighing] it belongs to Camille. 

Simon: Okay, um... [inhales deeply] I'll set a meeting with Raphael. 

" I can place a bet he won't agree. " Jeremy said. 

Clary: Thank you. [sighs] 

( Camera is focused on Maryse. Alec comes there. )

Alec: Have you spoken with Lydia? No one's seen her since the wedding. Mom, come on. 

Robert: Maryse. 

Alec: Mom, I understand you're upset, but this is... 

Maryse: Calling off the wedding would've been one thing... but kissing that warlock in front of the entire Institute? You've embarrassed all of us. 

Maryse looked down in guilt. 

Alec: Why? Because he's a guy? 

Maryse: No. The fact that he is a guy, as you say, is the least of my worries.