𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

˚*☾‧͙⁺˚*☾‧͙⁺˚*

[OLD CHURCH]

[Simon is sitting on the ground by the salt that Lilith's men turned into. Luke presses the button for the elevator.]

LUKE: First floor's clear. There's no one else down here.

SIMON: These possessed mundanes... I've hurt people before, but I've never turned anyone into salt. 

DAMON: Well, there're a lot of things we do for the first time. 

LUKE: Look, we don't have time for that right now. We need to find Ollie.

[LILITH'S APARTMENT]

[Lilith is pacing.]

LILITH: Do understand the Daylighter could ruin everything.

OLLIE: We will protect you, Mother.

LILITH: You can't. Where are the intruders now?

[Shot of Luke and Simon in the elevator. Cut back to the apartment.]

OLLIE: If the vampire is still here, we should leave.

LILITH: No. We stay right where we are. 

JEREMY: What was she going to do? 

[Lilith charges her magic. The building starts shaking. Lilith eyes turn red, so does the magic in her hands. There's a whirlwind around her. Then there's a flash. Simon and Luke exit the elevator, only to find an empty room. There's a flash onto another building and Lilith, Ollie and the chest with Achatius' body appear up there in a greenhouse. Ollie steps out of the building and looks down from the roof.] 

HOPE: She just changed their location. 

OLLIE: Where are we? [turning to Lilith] How did you do that?

LILITH: No one will stop me from bringing my boy back. 

[INTRO IS SHOWN]

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes who had golden hue. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Jonathan is shown showing his demon eyes and his seraph blade appears. He cuts the air and flexibility rune is show. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their golden red eyes. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Jonathan, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black.