Teach me how to flirt, four.

Chapter four:

“That is so weird” Ella muttered under her breath as Zack walked far, far, far away from her.

Weren’t they supposed to make a grand entrance? What was up with him?

Deciding to walk to him, someone stopped her. Turning around, her breath stopped in her throat.

“Noah,” she acknowledged his presence, nothing more. His eyes however, said different.

“You bitch. I hate you.” He spat her way.  Ella fought with herself to stop her lips from quivering and her tears from falling. That was a different Noah, she never saw this side of him, was he calling her names because he felt too overwhelmed with her ‘infidelity’? Even though she wished to go to her room and cry herself to sleep, she managed to hide her feelings and keep on playing the game. She raised her eyebrow and narrowed her eyes before saying ‘what did I ever see in you?’

His eyes widened and she noticed how his fists stuck themselves to his side.

Just be mean, remind him you’re important to him, remind him, be mean and remind him.

“You are one fake slu-“

“Don’t you dare say anything about my girlfriend!” Zack intervened and Ella turned surprised to notice how he was standing behind her protectively, his jaws were clenched and a long finger was pointing at Noah’s accusing face.

“Well Noah, thank you. Now, have you met my boyfriend?” she said before turning to wrap her arms around Zack’s muscular left bicep. Wow, he’s really firm, she thought before throwing a smile at him. Noah kept watching them in shock and gravely said,” I don’t understand this, we were together yesterday! How could you just go and hook up with a random dude!”

Ella gasped and scowled before spitting,” he’s not a random dude. He’s Zack, and we’re together now. No need to dwell on the past.”

Zack was standing in her simple embrace and felt that it was not his turn to speak at that moment, however when Noah suddenly lifted his ‘finger’ and turned his heels to walk away, Zack couldn’t help but chuckle and whisper,” that Noah confuses me…”

Ella bent her head to look at him and questioned,” How?”

“Well, He’s like hurt, it’s obvious. But if he loves you, he can’t just go around and call you those names. I don’t know, I think he’s chasing you because you hurt his ego,” explained Zack before shrugging. She nodded thoughtfully, successfully hiding the pain that tugged her heart when those true words were spoken by someone other than her subconscious.

The fake couple didn’t see Noah in the next couple of hours; they either spent it with friends or at the beach. As Zack had different friends than those of Ella’s, they had to separate their ways. Ella was extremely annoyed she didn’t make a scene when they first arrived. She really wanted everyone to see her kissing, or rather claiming Zack as her boyfriend. She related that urge to the fact that she wanted Noah to listen to the gossips of the couple wherever he goes. And as Ella was the flirty girl and Zack was the heartthrob, the gossip would spread for sure. She stood with her friend Maryanne. They were friends since they were both kids and their friendship passed through shit and survived, so Ella really loved her. Maryanne had the perfect blonde curls that managed to make her some eye candy, and her blessed body was also something to look at. She wasn’t a fake Barbie, who attracted lots of girlfriend and guy’s willing to date her, but she was also capable of losing her mind and acting completely and utterly stupid.