Teach me how to flirt, Six.

Chapter Six:

Ella, although angry and frustrated at how everything between her and Zack was going downhill, she loved the sight of her beautiful comfy bed that just called out to her.

So he was thinking that she was the one who started all of this? Why shouldn’t he? She was the one who got extremely loco on him as soon as he spoke the words of ‘wall of lies and pretense.”

Slipping out of her cloths, she reflected upon the mixture of feelings in her mind and yet, she stopped the flow from consuming her and she relaxed against the soft mattress, letting her eyes drift shut.

~~

Pissed and yet relieved.

That confusing feeling was exactly what Zack was feeling at that second. He wakes up in the middle of the… early freaking dawn! To pick her up, just so she would act like a huge drama queen asking ‘what went wrong between us’

Drifting his eyes shut for a second, he exhaled a hissing breath.

Macia… There she is again, staring right back at him, her black locks and wide brown eyes, and this innocent smile and white teeth that showed how trusting she was thought to be. But in the end, she had to go and shatter everything he ever formed during the days they spent together.

He remembers the day he knew the truth,

 He recalls when he walked down the dim hall, the company seemed empty. No voices, no whispers and with every turn Zack takes, he wished to find someone popping in front of him, to tell him why he was here, or inform him of the reason why his father crazily and desperately ordered him to come to his office, he even ordered his son to drop everything he was doing, including his studies, for the sake of appearing right that instant inside his father’s meeting room.

He also remembered how he halted in front of his father’s door and adjusted his cravat and jacket, then turning the knob slowly.

The fantastical idea that crossed his mind at that moment was that maybe his father was going to arrange his marriage to his love Macia, that’s why he got all dressed up. His father was clear when he ordered his son to leave everything and make an appearance, but Zack ignored that part and wasted a couple of minutes on wearing a suit and putting on a formal attitude.

“Zachariah! Where the hell were you?” his father yelled as he stormed towards his paralyzed son who watched him with terrified eyes and a hanging jaw.

“I told you to be here a couple of hours ago!”

“I’m sorry. I had to- I had to get dressed-“

“I don’t care Zachariah. Right now I need you to sit down and tell me everything you told Macia from the first time you met her.”

Zack frowned as he reached for the chair, “wait, why? What’s wrong?” His father clenched his fists and his lips formed a thin line.

“just tell me what you said!” he bellowed that Zack found his lips moving involuntarily telling him what he told Macia, which was…everything.

“Oh my god, oh my god!” his father repeated hysterically and Zack was stupefied when he caught on the fact that his father was crying.

“Dad?” he questioned him softly and his father looked at him before pulling him into a hug and sobbing, “We lost everything Zachariah, the senora betrayed us all, Macia betrayed us.”

Zack remembers laughing and pushing his father away before catching a glimpse of the folder thrown on the ground, he knelt down and read a random paper just to discover that Macia’s father took over all the future projects Renaldo had his eyes on. Looking at another paper full of numbers, his heart dropped when he realized that the family lost more than 350 million dollars.