teach me how to flirt Twenty eight

Teach me how to flirt

Chapter twenty eight:

-Flirting is not a path to love; flirting is just a way to bind love with lust, to form this deeply felt connection. Flirting isn’t the end solution. Don’t flirt if you’re not ready to falling in love.--

Ella was sitting next to Mary, both absolutely tired because of the last few days. It’s been three days since Ella and Mary met Noah, three days since Brian was in a deep rest where no one could see him, three days since Zack promised Ella of no disappointments.

The phone rang in Ella’s pocket and she winced with the sudden change from silence to a hip song

She excused herself and received a nod from Brian’s mother who became very close to them during the hard days.

“Hello” she replied numbly.

“Ella? Where are you sweetheart?” Ella’s father said questioningly.

Ella felt her heart flutter.

“Daddy,” her voice cracked and her father suddenly asked in a harsher voice,” are you Okay?”

Ella sniffed and held her nostrils together for a second before letting them go and taking a breath

“I’m at the hospital.”

A gasp was heard and Ella smiled slightly,

If you said you didn’t care about your parents, it’s like you’re saying you don’t care if I sleep with another girl.

Bless him for being right.

“Mom, don’t worry. It’s Brian, Mary’s boyfriend. I will tell them I have to leave for a while and will go home if … you’re there?” she asked weakly, kind of scared that they were calling to tell her they changed their mind.

“Okay sweetheart, I made dinner and we’re waiting for you” her mother replied quickly and Ella couldn’t place the source of the feeling, but she felt a mixture of… forgiveness and belonging as well as rebuilding of trust.

She came back to the room the hospital gave to the families since not any member of the three families agreed on leaving, and she cleared her throat before saying,” My parents are waiting for me at home, I’ll go see them and will return here by night”

Brian’s mom, stood up and hugged Ella,” Feel free to spend the night there. You’re too tired,”

Ella shook her head and rested her hand on the woman’s forearm softly.

“I am sure you are much tired that me, so I don’t really mind.”

The woman smiled and walked away. Ella’s eyes looked to Mary’s and then turned around, as her hand touched the knob, Mary stopped her.

“Ella, can we talk for a second before you leave?” Ella stared at the door for a long silent moment before shrugging

“Fine, let’s go” Mary nodded a little stiffly and walked out with Ella to the cafeteria, on their way, Ella asked Mary a couple of times about what Mary would like to say, but she just kept delaying it and saying it would be better if they were sitting.

So, the curiosity growing inside Ella made her jump to the questioning as soon as their butts touched the chair.

Mary smiled slightly, and then stood up –with Ella watching her strangely- she walked to the counter and the man behind the counter gave her a glass of water. She eyed Ella for a long minute before returning back to the seat and chugging down the water.