Teach me how to flirt, Twenty Seven

Chapter twenty seven:

“I’ll buy it” Zack said as he started counting out the dollars he had to pay for purchasing the imaginary Monopoly town or country or whatever.

Ella snarled,” You nearly own the whole thing”

He smirked as he dropped the papers in front of her and held out his stretched palm expectantly.

Ella rolled her eyes and put the card in his hand –too strongly-

Zack laughed and his eyes caught on the clock, his glance froze and became unwavering, Ella focused on the game and tried to ignore his face but just couldn’t.

“Zack, is there something wrong?” he blinked and looked at her before shaking his head and clearing his throat,” No, no. it’s just that my flight is in two hours.”

Ella laid her hands softly on her thigh and stared at him,” I guess that means we should get going?”

Zack pouted absentmindedly and sighed frustratingly.

“I don’t understand!” he said, Ella’s eyes flew to his snarl and she stayed silent.

“Stanford had been my dream for quiet sometime now, but you came along and made me fall helplessly in love you!” he said weakly, his voice cracked as his pleading eyes looked at her.

“I am helplessly in love with you, and Stanford seems to have stopped being my dream.”

Ella’s lips parted in surprise, she won’t lie and say she didn’t wish he came back telling her he’d rather stay with her than go to Stanford and they’d live happily ever after. But when it actually did happen, she didn’t feel the giddy feeling she expected, she felt scared, worried, angry.

“Zachariah Renaldo!” she yelled and Zack’s jaw dropped in shock.

“What the hell do you mean with all what you’re saying?”

He frowned and spat, “I mean I love you too much to leave!”

Ella chuckled venomously,” no way in hell are you going to surrender to this!”

He watched her confused,” I know you love me; I love you all the same and even more! But babe, I won’t let you give up a part of your future for me. You have to be well off for us to live umm, well off when we do get married, you know?”

She wasn’t really thinking of what she was saying, but as soon as Zack’s eyes widened significantly and  a smirk appeared on his face, Ella went through what she said which caused her hand to fly and cover her mouth.

Zack turned serious with her reaction and he UN expectantly pushed the board game with its accessories aside before grabbing the back of Ella’s neck and pulling her in for a passionate strong kiss that truly took Ella’s breath away. His tongue that licked her teeth expertly and was allowed in almost immediately made her moan in his mouth.

Her hands snaked around his neck and he growled when she scratched his skull with her nails.

“I’ll do this just for our future, nothing else.” He said breathless, Ella frowned and pushed him away slightly before explaining,” You are doing this for your success and self accomplishment and Us”

Zack passed his fingers through his hair that was being pulled and played with earlier.

“It’s really hard, the long distance thing” he added softly and shrugged