Teach me how to flirt, Twenty One.

Chapter twenty one:

“Rise and shine sleepy head.” Zack whispered as he leant over Ella’s body.

The car was parked opposite to the motel they planned to reach and Zachariah felt really accomplished because of how he reached the motel without stopping at any earlier stop.

“Ella, come on!” he started whining and held her shoulders before shaking her subtly. She stretched and blinked a couple of times.

“who are you?” she asked with her husky voice that made Zack gulp.

“I’m your boyfriend.” He replied calmly returning to his seat.

She giggled and sat up straight before turning to look at him. “are we there yet?”

Zack grinned and nodded,” yup, the motel is just a couple of steps away.” Ella adjusted her stance to look at the motel. It looked simple and she liked it.

“Let’s go then.” She said excitedly getting out the car and getting her bags from the back seat. Zack imitated her actions and they walked together to the motel.

It was after midnight and Ella’s eyes widened when she caught a glimpse of two young people making out in a shaded corner beside the building.

Zack however, was oblivious of their actions. Ella couldn’t believe that a couple would just embrace PDA to that extent. The moans and the giggles that escaped the female who seemed as old as Ella, were too inappropriate.

“Zack, look at those assholes” Ella hissed as she nudged his arm. He turned and squinted his eyes before his lips smirked.

“That’s hot.” He whispered and Ella’s open mouth wasn’t as bad as her scowling face.

“What the hell! If I wasn’t in love with you, I would have totally broken up with you, you jerk!”

He chuckled and kept moving to the doors. When they entered the reception, a blonde was sitting behind the counter chewing a gum and playing suduko.

“Hi, we want a room, please.” Zack said as he leant on the counter that reached his chest.

The woman looked up and her eyes glittered at Zack’s appearance. Ella suddenly had an image of this woman, bald, bruised and her hair was on the floor… burning.

“Hi back, and we can most certainly give you a room.” She said surprising the couple with her squeaky voice.

“Well, it’s for a night.” Zack said as he let go of the bags and sticking his hand in his  back pocket.

“Okay, I would like you to sign here, and a night is for 250$” the woman replied happily.

Zack moved his hand from the pocket and searched in the other one.

“Shit” he muttered and Ella turned to eye him with a raised eyebrow, her brown eyes burning with anxiousness.

“what?”

He cleared his throat and leant to whisper in her ear,” I forgot my wallet”

“WHAT?” she screamed and the woman gasped and fell from the high chair. Zack closed his eyes and took a step back in fear of what she could do.

“Your wallet? As in your credit card, visa and all the fucking money?” she scolded and Zack had to nod without looking at her.

Her red hair must be redder than normal with all the fumes escaping her right now and he didn’t want any bad nightmares.