Teach me how to flirt, chapter fifteen.

So you all know how Wattpad disappeared and all the fans –including me- raped the facebook wattpad wall bitching Amazon out, well, I hope this update makes you grin crazily!

Teach me how to flirt.

Chapter Fifteen:

It’s been almost four months since they first met. Ella, the beautiful red head, and Zachariah, the Brazilian god who gradually started winning her heart, went through a rollercoaster of feelings and still it doesn’t stop.

Ever since Ella met Zack’s parents three weeks ago, she’s been meeting up with them so many times that she felt they knew her more than her own parents.

Since her parents were mentioned, they decided to stay for a couple of months at home which was a shocker for Ella’s sake. She felt a happy bubble fill up inside her but she didn’t really get that much affected. Zack had been acting more and more soft with Ella in the picture, too protective and too jealous as well.

Ella remembers when the week before, they went to this party held at some girl’s house and they met Noah and Maryanne. Zachariah made it a point to kiss Ella every time he could –even though Noah had Maryanne in his arms- and every time anyone asked Ella to dance, they ended up beaten up. He was living the bad boy attitude but it completely turned Ella on.

She wished to believe even for a second that it all sprang from his love or even fondness of her, but she always feared wishing too much.

Wishing too much, just leads to disappointments.

Ella at the present was doing the dishes while her parents were cooking dinner; her thoughts invaded her mind and seemed to make a house out of it. Ella absentmindedly dropped a plate that thankfully didn’t crash.

They’ve known each other for almost four months.

That’s a lot. Ella smirked as she realized that they survived in living with each of them in the other’s life. She honestly believed he would kill her or she would first.

The phone rang and Ella’s mother left the kitchen with a happy smile on her face to get it.

In a minute, Ella was being called to talk to Mary.

“Hello” Ella said wiping her wet hands with the towel.

“Hey babe, Whatcha doing?” asked Mary happily, Ella grinned.

“doing the dishes.”

“wow, your parents are really trying aren’t they?”

Ella’s eyes moved to her parents’ figures laughing and lending each other different vegetables.

“yeah, whatever.”

“Ella, come on. They’re here, they didn’t leave like they always do. Maybe you should start breaking down your wall. They love you.”

Ella stared at them, Mary was right… but, it was just…

“well, old habits don’t die easily chika.” Ella said and then laughed when she said the word that Zack is fond of saying to her. Mary seemed to notice because she put on her Brazilian accent and horribly repeated the word erupting waves of laughter from the friends that grew stronger with every challenge they faced.

“Mary, I’m surprised that you’re talking to me.” Ella commented focusing on her nails rather than her parents for a change. Mary snickered and whispered,” no don’t be. But I won’t be able to stay with you for long. My mother went shopping and I figured to call you since I miss you.”