❣️ 2 (M)

Since the couple keep their relationship a secret at their work place they both always try to control themselves when it comes skinship at work and that hadn't been easy especially on Namjoon the sex monster ,Jin tries to make it up once in a while but their jobs can some time be hindrance .

So today both are going to be home but Namjoon got home first so he ordered a nice takeout food since he couldn't cook and roses ,he wants to make Jin feel loved with a romantic dinner .

***"***********"
Jin got up the place was dark just candle lights he smiled he already Knows his husband is probably trying to suprise him in some kind of way and that's fun so he called out to Namjoon and the said male turned the lights on .

Jin was suprised with the decore of the dinning and red roses scattered in a lovely way on the floors and table . Which made his eyes glassy as he ran into Namjoon's arms he loved the fact that even with their busy schedule his husband still finds out time to throw him a surprise .

"Why are you crying love ?" Namjoon said as he comfort his husband who was sobbing in his arms .

"An just too happy,I love you my joonie " Jin said disengaging the embrace and wiping of his tears as he kissed Namjoon softly .

They kissed for a while before pulling out "l love you too love "

Namjoon ushered Jin to the table and pulling out the chairs for him to seat .they had dinner looking at each other with so much love from time to time .

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Ahh jinnie " Namjoon groaned as he pulled his husband hair moving his hips to match jins pace who was on top of him riding him crazy .

Ahh joonie I love you " Jin increasing his pace as he was getting close and the moans from his husband was driving him crazy ..

Shit !" Jin exclamated as Namjoon placed him on the table making him deep f*ck him making Jin go nuts ,Namjoon was currently hitting his prostate and that was driving him insane as he scratched Namjoon back but that wasn't easing the pleasure .

Am ~close " Jin stuttery said as he grabbed Namjoons muscular arms and throws his head backwards.

Let's cum together " Namjoon groans as he increased his thrusting pace he was also close.

"Ahhhh hhhh " both moan as they cum in unison..

Namjoon picks him up to the bedroom as he kissed his lips .

A/n.

If you were in jin's shoe and your boyfriend/girlfriend throws you a surprise what will be reaction ? .. drop your comments .