❣️10

The hospital was going on an outreach in Busan as usual every year,Jin and Namjoon had always applied to go which they always went together but this time something is about to change.

The day of leaving ,they were going in the hospitals transport vehicle.

The couple arrived as usual loading their stuff into the booth Namjoon had to go get some snacks for the trip since they forgot to get some on their way ,when Jin felt a pat on his back ,he turned to see Jackson .

"Hi Jin ,I didn't know you were going on this trip as well " Jackson said excitedly but definitely not surprised cause he knows Jin was going ..

"Yeah,are you coming too ?" Jin asked .

"Yes,it would be fun right . By the way did you get the flowers" .

"Yes I did ,but please don't send me flowers next time " Jin replied as he was walking towards his husband that was always coming at him leaving Jackson behind .

"But you didn't throw it out which means you liked it " Jackson said outloud making Namjoon who was walking to Jin hear it as well .

Namjoon walked straight into the bus to take a seat not giving Jin attention even though the male tried to talk to him .

Jin looked at Jackson with disappointment look cause he wasn't expecting the male to be so childish "stay away from me " Jin spat as he left the male and walked into the bus to sit with his husband ......
*
*
*
*
They have been driving for an hour now and the couples haven't exchanged a word ,even when Jin tried to start a conversation Namjoon just ignored him reading his book he came with .

Jin didn't want them to have a conversation about what Jackson said knowing fully well that the trip was full with the hospital staffs ...
*
*
*
*
After few hours ,they arrived at Busan they checked in into their rooms in pair , Namjoon and Jin stayed together as always .

They got into their room Namjoon still not saying a word to Jin . Jin unpacked his stuff and also unpacked Namjoon's stuff .

Namjoon went in to the bathroom to shower not even asking Jin if he was going to shower together .

The male felt so uneasy but waited for Namjoon to come out and when he did ,as he went to the wardrobe to pick an outfit cause they were supposed to join the other in 2hours for dinner .

"Joonie please talk to me" Jin back hugged him .

Namjoon didn't say anything or turn around to see jin's face ,it killed him to not talk to jin for hours but he was so upset that Jin didn't tell him about the flower gift .

"Why did you hide the fact that he gave you a gift ?" Namjoon asked .

"I didn't want us to fight ,I know you don't like us getting close ,that's why I didn't say anything am so sorry " Jin tried to explain.

Namjoon turned over as he engulfed Jin in a tight hug " I hate fighting with you but please don't keep things away from me,you know we are one soul cause you are mine and I am yours and we are not suppose to keep secrets from each other ".

"Yes i do hubby ,am sorry for not telling you " Jin buried his head in Namjoon's neck " but please don't ignore me ".

"Am sorry wifey for ignoring you " Namjoon apologised while disconnected from hug placing a kiss on the males lips .

" I love you Kim seokjin too much it's hurt to see even a fly perch on your skin ".

"Stop it silly " Jin blushing crazy " I love you so much Kim Namjoon I have never thought about any other person romantically except you " ..

'You mean the world to me seokjin'..