❣️5

"Stop it Namjoon ,you are hurting me " .Jin tried to free himself from Namjoon's strong grip on his wrist which was definitely going to leave a mark .

"I asked you a question .where have you been with that Chinese doctor ?" Namjoon groans making Jin scared.

Jin knows Namjoon is always jealous but the reaction of this particular issue was scary .

"Please calm down joon, i was just showing him around the hospital and informing him about the things he needs to know nothing more or less " Jin explained .

" Did you tell him you are married?" Namjoon asked .

"Of course not ."

"Why not ? Or are you interested in dating him ?" Namjoon asked releasing the male from the strong hold .

Jin sat up as he rubbed his wrist while Namjoon went back to his bottle of drink ..

"Joonie ,you know I can't disclose the fact that an married to anyone remember . Stop being jealous I love you too much to think of someone else ,and moreover you are my husband and my body only belongs to you ok ." Jin tried to calm the angry male down .

Namjoon on the other hand for some reason felt bad for hurting his husband and was embarrassed for showing such weakness but he really felt challenged seeing Jackson Wang talking to his man ..

"Am sorry " Namjoon apologised not looking into his husband's eyes .

"You don't have to be angry hubby " Jin said as he climbed on Namjoon's laps " You are mine and I am yours forever always remember that " his arms wrapped on his husband's neck as he engaged their lips .

Namjoon dropped his drink wrapping his arms around his husbands waist deepen the kiss..

A/n
Do you think Namjoon over reacted ?
Drop your thoughts...