Epilogue

4 years later ..

" Congratulation Mr Namjoon " people congratulated him on his new hospital opening .

Namjoon walks to the front of the visitors .

"Welcome everyone to this special event ,I want to use this medium to thank you all for honoring my invitation and I also want to thank my husband Kim seokjin for being my backbone , I love you and our princess so much . Cheers " everyone clicked their glasses while chanting .

Jin walks up to his husband with their daughter in their arms ,Namjoon kissed Jin softly on his lips .

"You are looking good tonight baby " Namjoon complemented .

"Thanks teaser ,you should know you married a very handsome looking man " Jin says sassily making Namjoon smile .

"How is my princess doing " namjoon softly pinched his daughter Claire cheek who is currently 2 years old .

"Ouch ,daddy it hurts " Claire dramatically said hugging jins neck tightly.both chuckled to their baby's cuteness ..

They all walked amongst the visitors to greet more guest coming in ..

The end .

Authors note :
This is an appreciation note to everything who has followed this book from the first chapter to last. Thanks for your likes ,comments .I appreciate everyone of you for your endless support .
This is the end of doctors secret check out my other books and follow me to get alerted when I post new stories .

Thanks I 💜you ...