❣️8

Jin got to the cafeteria and placed an order for two since his husband was joining him soon ,he went to sit down as the chef was fixing their food.

He called Namjoon to inform him he was waiting and male promised to join him in 5mins .

Jin just drank water,while surfing the internet when a certain person sits opposite him .Jin lifted up his head to tell whoever it was that the seat was taken when he saw the newbie .

"Hey Jackson "

"Hi Jin ,or should I call you hyung since you are few months older than I am ?" Jackson asked with a smile irritating to Jin .

"Jin is fine . This seat is taken " Jin informed .

"Oh really! By who exactly?"

"Kim Namjoon my Friend" Jin said .

"How about I keep you company till he gets here ?"

"I don't think that would be necessary am fine all by myself" Jin trying his best to get Jackson out of his space before Namjoon sees them together .

"Oh okay ,but what Happened to your wrist ,it looks painful ?" Jackson asked .

"You are being nosy ,I injured myself and it isn't painful  " Jin hissed as Jackson dragged his wrist unexpectedly ."what the hell" Jin pulled his arms off .

"Sorry ,thought you said it didn't hurt ".

" But that's not enough reason for you to grab me like that " Jin rubbed his wrist .

" What's going on ?" Namjoon asked from behind Jin .

"Hub...Namjoon what took you so long ?" Jin almost exposed himself but fixed it immediately.

"Had to take care of things " Namjoon looked at Jackson " if you would excuse us you are on my seat " Namjoon said not expressing any form of feeling in his face .

"Sure,nice to meet you too Mr Kim Namjoon and see you around jin " Jackson winked at Jin as he walked away making Namjoon boil .

Jin could read the feelings from Namjoon ,he pulled his hands "calm down there are so many people watching ,let me go get our food " Jin stood up and went to the counter to get the servers to bring their food while Namjoon tried to relax ....
*
*
*
*
The couple ate having little chat and laughing from time to time not too loud though but enough to express their feelings .

But someone's eyes didn't stop looking at them ,he was jealous of how sweet Jin was with Namjoon even if he was new here he wanted Jin to be his alone ,to smile happily just for him 'i have to win his heart no matter what ,Jin you are going to be mine ' ...

A/n
Hmmm..

See you next chapter.