❣️13

The retreat was over and everyone was back. The  hospital gave the doctors and the nurses who went for the retreat a day off to get their stuff together before resuming.

" Jin you can go home and rest I would like to see the chief doctor before coming home" Namjoon said to his husband.

"Are you sure everything is okay joon" jin asked out of concern.

"Yeah everything is good"

"Okay then I will see you at home" Jin walks off to were his car is parked.

Namjoon arrived at the chiefs office he inhaled deeply before knocking and when he heard a faint 'come in' he opened the door and walked into the office.

"Good day sir" namjoon greeted.

"Good day Mr Kim, I heard from my secretary you wanted to see me, hope there's no problem?" Chief doctor asked.

"Not really, I just have something I would like to disclose to you"

"Okay, am all ears"

"Well sir,I am married "

"Oh really ! Congrats since when and to who ?"

"Kim seokjin ".

" How is that possible,don't you know it's against the hospital rules for two staffs to be married Mr Kim Namjoon ".

"Sir,am very much aware of that but we were already married before we came back from the states to work here . We arrived here before we knew about the rules so that's why we kept it a secret but am done keeping my marriage a secret from my colleagues and work place " Namjoon poured out his mind ..

" Mr Namjoon ,you know how good of a surgeon the both of you are and losing you both will be a big lose to the hospital but I will see what I can do about this when I discuss it with the board ,the two of you should go home and think about who would leave for the other cause rules are rules one of you have to quit . It's better than both of you losing your jobs ,am I understood "

"Yes sir ,thanks for this ,i will get back to you soon " . Namjoon bowed about leaving when the chief doctor called out to him.

"Mr Kim ,make sure you keep this between us till you make your decision ,I would not like rumors to spread around the hospital because of the two of you " .

"Yes sir " Namjoon walks out of the chief's office .

Has much as Namjoon wasn't happy that one of them had to quit it was rather unexpecting that they are even given the opportunity to retain their job .

Namjoon got home to a nice smell of food ,he smiled almost immediately knowing his husband must have done wonders as usual in the kitchen.

He removed his coat putting it on the hanger and walked up to Jin ,he wrapped his hands around his waist from behind " hey baby " softly whispered .

"Hi love ,how was the meeting with the chief doctor " Jin asked turning off the stove to face  his husband.

"It went quite well than expected " .

"What was it about anyways" Jin asked .

" Nothing serious ,let's eat first we will talk later "

"Okay if you say so ,go freshen up and come down for lunch " .

"Okay " Namjoon let's go of his husband waist placing a kiss on his lips  before walking upstairs ..

A/n
Who do you think will quit ???

Comment your opinion ..