❣️11

Namjoon was cuddling with Jin when his phone rang,he picked it up.

Head doctor : Namjoon get down in 30mins for the barbecue party .

Namjoon : okay,see you there..

Head doctor : make sure to come with Jin as well ...

Namjoon : sure..
Call ended..

Jin who was sleeping got shaken by Namjoon as the male whispered softly into his ears " love wakey wakey " .

Jin grumbled " let me sleep a little longer" .

"No love as much as I would love to ,we have to be at the barbecue party in 30mins " .

When Namjoon saw Jin wasn't ready to get up he picked him up making the male whine as they both went to brush and showered before getting dressed and left for the party ...
*
*
*
*
*
The barbecue was commencing,booze,food,meats were passed round for them to enjoy themselves cause it's  gonna be a long day tomorrow..

Jin and Namjoon are sitting at opposite tables both sharing looks once in a while .

Jin was suprised as Jackson pulled him up .

"Let's dance ,this is a very cool song " Jackson said .

Namjoon was starring at them with fire in his eyes .

"Am good,I can't Dance please " Jin tried to get off ,but Jackson pulled him closer with his hands on the males waist .

"Just go with the flow ,you would be fine " ..

Namjoon angrily gulp down his glass of beer filling it up and downing it ,he was mad as  he stared at Jackson holding his husband by the waist and swinging him softly but then one of the female nurses came to him since he was the only one sitting down while all he other staffs were busy dancing with each other .

"Wanna dance ?" She asked.

At first Namjoon was gonna refused but when he saw Jin looking at him with a feirce eyes he decided to tease the male .

"Why not ?" Namjoon took the females hand taking her to the stage where he placed his hands on her waist while her hands were on Namjoon's neck .

Jin on the other side looked at them with burning fire .

Damn Jin was so angry ....

A/n

If you were in jins shoes what will you do ???

Drop comments ..