❣️9

Jin was in his office after a stressful day of attending to non stop clients when a nurse knocked at his office door .

"Come in "

Lisa came in with a bouquet of flowers, chocolate and card which she Handed to Jin .

"Someone sent this flowers over " Lisa said with a smile .

Jin accepted the flower with a blush ,sure he was happy that his husband had decided to gift him .

"You may leave ."

"Sure doc " Lisa left the office .

Jin pulled out the card which states ' to the most handsome man I have ever seen ,I wish you a great day,stay happy and I want you to know you mean so much to me than you know .
💓Jackson ..

"Seriously,what's with this guy ? " Jin throw the card away in the trash ,but didn't want to waste the beautiful flowers so he replaced the old roses with the new one and kept the chocolate he was going to give it out to one of the nurses as soon as he leaves the office. .
*
*
*
The couple on call .
Namjoon :
I miss you baby ,wish I could come see you now..

Jin:
I miss you too honey ,but the good thing is that we will be meeting at home later tonight since we are both free for the weekend .

Namjoon :
Yeah ,sure but I feel like kissing you right now, come open your office door ..

Jin :
You can't be serious right ..

Jin went to get the door,opening it to see his handsome husband with phone on his ears ,both smiled at each other ending the call .

Namjoon rushed Jin as he locked their lips together closing the door behind him and shutting it ...

Both got dirty and naughty right in jin's office ...🔞