❣️4

" hello ,my name is Jackson Wang the surgeon from China " Jackson introduced himself to the other doctors .

They all applaud but Namjoons eyes didn't go unnoticed of how the new Chinese doctor eyes was locked on Jin .

After the Intro the doctors were all leaving to their post ,Namjoon on the other hand was having a talk to Jin as both was about leaving , Jackson held jin's hand to stop him .Jin turned.

"What may I help you with " Jin asked .

" Well,I will need someone to show me around since am new here ,and I think I would like your company " Jackson said .

" Okay then " Jin smiled making Jackson more lost in commitment of love for the male .

" Well ,am Kim seokjin ,were would you like to see first " Jin asked as he walked out with Jackson leaving his jealous husband that was angrily staring ..
*
*
*
*

It's been hours and Jin isn't back to his room in the doctors quarters yet ,Namjoon was getting angry he tried calling the male but the phone rang in the room meaning he can't reach Jin .

His blood was boiling ,he was done with work so he pulled out a bottle of liquor from jin's mini bar in his room and poured himself a glass .

The male kept sipping ,when the door unlocked and jin walked in .

"What the hell Namjoon ,you can't be drinking like this at work " Jin tried to take the glass from his hands .

Namjoon pulled him on the bed as he hovered on top of him " were have you been with that Chinese doctor ?" ..