❣️12

Jins eyes couldn't leave his  husband seeing how the female was rubbing her boobs all over his chest .

"Jackson I need a drink " Jin detached himself from him and walked back to their table were he poured a large amount of liquor into his glass and gulped everything down .

Namjoon's eyes widened seeing how how much liquor Jin was taking ,he quickly stopped dancing with the nurse and went to pull Jin out of there ..

"Let go of me " jin screamed making everyone aware of their existence ..

Namjoon knew all eyes were on them and Jin can't control his emotions when drunk so he had to take him out of here before things get ugly ..

He had to lift him up onto his shoulders as he carried him inside after apologizing to their colleagues ..

They got inside and Namjoon finally dropped Jin after all his screaming .

" Joon why did you bring me here ,I thought you wanted to spend the night with the lady with big boobs "

"Stop your madness Jin ,I was not the one who was allowing another man touch his waist all in the name of dance ".

"You know Jackson is all over me , if I keep pushing him away people will become suspicious that's why am trying my best to blend I don't want to raise suspense " Jin said, as Namjoon handed him a cup of water .

" I Know baby,but I can't help but feel jealous Everytime I see that man with you ,for crying out loud you are my fucking husband and you mean everything to me " .

"If I mean so much to you ,then let's tell the medical board we are married ,if they don't accept us we can go to Busan or any other place in Korea to open our own hospital,we have enough money for that " .

" Okay.

"Did you just say okay joonie "

"Yes I did ,after this retreat let's go and tell the board " namjoon stated .

Jin dragged him and pushed him on the bed as he sat on his thighs while placing  kissing all over his face down to his neck while his hands are busy unbuttoning his shirt .

"What's going on with you " Joon trying to hold back a groan .

" You looked hot just now , that am so hard I think if you don't fuck me now ,I might pass out from too much sensational feeling
" .

"Shit " Namjoon turned Jin over " when you say it like that you make me want to bang you so hard that you won't be able to leave this bed tomorrow ' .

Namjoon sucked on his neck ,down to his nipples and lots more ..

Ahh hh Jonnie HHH .

Am coming Jonnie .

Let's cum together ..

Ahh hhh hah ha shit .

Moans ,skins slapping each other can be heard in the room the smell of cum and sweat is evident ..

They went rounds all through the night that the couple didn't even bother to wash up ,they just slept on each other like that ..