P A R T Y

Elizabeth's POV:

"Lizzie, can I please go now?" Jacob asked setting down my last bag that he had carried up for me, "Why do you wanna leave so bad?" I asked.

"The back to school party is tonight," He said calmly sitting down on my unmade bed.

"party? why didn't I get an invitation?" I asked starting to unpack my clothes into my closet.

"Maybe cause you're not invited?" He said standing up and getting ready to leave, "Asshole" i muttered as he walked out of my dorm.

I continued unpacking my clothes into my closet making sure to set my different shirts in there correct places. Once I was done Hermione finally arrived with her trunk.

"Hello Liz, How was your summer?" She asked going over to her side of the room, "My summer was great, and yours?"

"Quite lovely, I stayed at the burrow," She responded as she began to unpack,"What did you do over the summer?"

"My family traveled to Venice, it was an amazing experience but, other than that I just spent time with my family." I responded.

"Did you know there is a party tonight?" Hermione asked.

"You got invited and I didn't?" I said slightly frustrated.

"No, Fred and George did and said we could tag along if we wanted too" she said placing her trunk in the bottom of her closet.

"Oh, well, hell yeah we are going" I said smiling at her, "What should we wear?"

"Hmmm, good question?" She said observing her closet, "Is there anyone we need to impress?"

"All the slytherins have a God complex and know their hot so kinda yeah" I said taking a look over everything in my closet.

"I think I am going to wear this new dress I got" Hermione said pulling i tout of her closet that she had just finished organizing.

"I might just wear this" I said holding up a skin tight, emerald green silk dress my mother and I had gotten over the summer for a dinner in Venice, I never got to wear it cause the dinner was cancelled.

"That would look amazing on you," Hermione said smiling at me.

-

"We should go see Fred and George I haven't seen them yet," I said to Hermione. We just finished fully unpacking and setting up our dorm.

"Yeah let's go," She said standing up from her bed and walking out the door, I followed closely behind her as we made our way to the boys dorm. We knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

The door was eventually opened, "Hello ladies," Fred said opening the door and motioning for us to come in.

"Hello Freddie," I said hugging him, "How was your summer?" I asked.

"It was great" He responded, sitting down on his bed.

"well if it isn't my two favorite people" George said greeting Hermione and I.

I sat down next to Fred, "So what time is the party tonight?"

"Its at nine in the slytherin common room," George said sitting next to Hermione on his bed.

"My brother said I am not allowed to come" I said laughing.

"He knows that you never listen right?" Fred said laughing too.

"I don't know he can be so stupid sometimes" I said.

-

"Right this way ladies" Fred said holding the door open, and grabbing my hand leading Hermione and I into the party.

"Lizzie, I told you not to come," My brother said walking over to us.

"Let me live a little Jacob"

"No Lizzie, go back to your dorm, please"

"Sorry I'm here with friends" I said smirking as George pulled me away from him, I could hear him scoff as I walked off.

This party was great, Loud music, fire whiskey, and hot guys. My type of party.

"Okay lets find you a hookup," I said to George,"What about that girl?" I said pointing at a blue eyed bruenette dancing with some other girls.

"pass, next offer" George said scanning around the room with me.

"What about her?" I asked pointing towards a black haired girl wearing a beautiful dark blue dress. "She will do" George said walking over to her.

"Well I just got your brother a girl, how amazing am I?" I said to Fred, as I took a sip of my fire whiskey., "Your just so amazing Montgomery."

"Hey montgomery," Draco said coming over and wrapping an arm around me. "Malfoy" I said.

"I want you to meet some people" He said leading me away from George. He lead me over to a set of couches were a group of guys sat.

Draco sat down o none of the open couches pulling me down next to him, "Guys this is Elizabeth"

I looked around seeing a handsome ebony skinned boy with flawless features, and a brunette with messy hair, but beautiful brown eyes.

"Im Blaise Zabini" He said making eye contact with me, I smiled.

"Im theodore" the other one said, not looking up from his glass in his hand.

"So elizabeth, what family are you in?" Blaise asked.

"I'm a montgomery, Jacobs sister," I responded.

"So your the famous twin sister," Blaise said adding to my last comment.

"Yep thats me," I said smiling, "I should get back to my friends it was lovely to meet you all."

I stood up and heading to where I had last seen Fred and Mione. I found them by the bar getting more drinks.

"There you guys are" I said standing next to them, "I just had the most awkward encounter with Draco and His friends."

"Malfoy is such an ass, I don't get why your friends with him," Fred said.

"He's a family friend, i put up with him because I have too Fred."