S H O P S

Elizabeth's POV:

I woke up the next morning, I opened my eyes, I was laying on someone.

I looked up to see Theodore. He had his arms around my waist holding me close to him. I laid my head back down on his chest, I felt safe right here in his arms.

I stayed like this tracing shapes on his chest with my finger until he woke up, "Good morning," He said in a raspy morning voice.

"Morning," I smiled as I continued to trace the shapes on his chest.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked still not moving.

"Great," I responded," What about you?" I asked.

"Pretty good," He smiled.

"We are going to hogsmeade today with the group, should we start getting ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," He said moving his arms, allowing me to sit up.

"So how drunk did I get last night?" I asked walking over to my closet.

"Very, you wanted me to dance with you, or you tried to seduce me into dancing with you and Adrien Pucey," He said laughing.

"No stop, thats gross," I said.

"What dancing with me?" He asked acting offended.

"No Adrien, he is gross," I said as I grabbed his hoodie he had given me a couple weeks ago. I tossed it to him, "There's your hoodie."

"You could have kept it," He said as a I grabbed a pair og leggings and my sweater.

"I know but, it doesn't smell like you anymore," I smiled as I walked into my bathroom. I changed into my clothes and walked back out.

"Where is Hermione?" I asked as I noticed her empty bed.

"No clue, she never came up last night," He responded.

"Oh, she is probably with Malfoy then," I added as I slipped on my boots and jacket.

"Alright let's go," He said getting off the bed and walking over to the door,

"Come on, love," He said holding open the door. I love when he calls me love. I know its a common pet name used frequently but, we he says it it feels special.

"I love when you call me that," I smiled as I walked out of the door.

"Call you what?" He asked.

"Love," I said as we walked down to the dungeons.

"Then, I will have to use it more," He smiled at me as we entered the Slytherin common room.

We walked to his dorm and I plopped onto his bed as he went to get ready.

"Hurry up, I'm bored," I said as he was getting ready.

"Hey, I don't rush you," He responded.

"True," I sighed as I twirled my wand between my fingers.

"Alright, I'm ready love, let's go get some breakfast," He said walking out of the bathroom.

I smiled and stood up following him out of the dorm room. We walked up to the great hall. I went to go walk over to the Gryffindor table.

I felt a hand on my hip guiding me the opposite way," Come sit with us," He said guiding me over to the table his hand not leaving my hip.

We sat down, "Good morning," I said to the group greeting everyone.

"My head hurts so bad," Hermione groaned as she held her head in her hands.

"Yeah drinking will do that to you," Blaise laughed.