A S S H O L E

Elizabeths POV:

I woke up the next morning not wanting to get out of bed. I heard the rain coming down and groaned at the thought of playing quidditch in the rain this morning.

I got up any way and put on my uniform and woke up Hermione in the process. She changed into her Gryffindor jumper and jeans putting on a coat as well.

"Well I have to get to warm ups or Harry will kill me, I will see you later" I said grabbing my bag and leaving out the front door. I walked down the stair wells, and out to the pitch. I hate the rain.

"Morning Liz" Fred and George said in unison walking on either side of me to get our brooms.

"Morning boys," I said continuing to walk, "I don't want to play in the rain."

"Neither do we but, we don't have much of choice, we did in fact sign up for this," Fred said grabbing his broom and handing George and I ours.

"Let's start off with a few laps around the pitch and then break off into your groups to work on specific skills" Harry said taking off to do laps. The rest of us joined after him. Seeing the slytherins walk out to the pitch.

I will not even lie, I was staring. I am not ashamed about it, their jerseys make them look amazing.

"Lizzie stop staring" Fred said flying up next to me as we completed our last lap.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up" I said taking off finishing the lap. I went over to Ginny and Angelina as we ran through our weaving drills, as well as out shot accuracy drills.

"Alright take five" Harry called out to the team flying over to the tents. We all followed.

"Morning Jacob," I said smiling as I passed my brother.

"Morning Lizzie," He said returning the smile. Even though we played against each other we always made sure it didn't affect our relationship.

"Alright guys, We need to go out there and take it to them. We know they are gonna play dirty" Harry said to the team as we all took a water break.

-

"10 points Gryffindor!" Lee screamed out as Angelina and I did our weaving move to get the points.

Slytherin was on the attack, Jacob was about to pass the quaffle to Nott, which I read rather easily since we practiced over the summer together.

I picked the quaffle out of the air just before Nott could get ahold of it, I flew it down the field. Shooting and scoring.

"10 Points Gryffindor, scored by Elizabeth Montgomery!" Lee Jordon screamed out, in pure excitement.

I looked over at Nott, he looked pissed, "and Draco Malfoy has caught the snitch, Slytherin wins," Lee said very unpleasently.

"Shit," I said flying down and landing.

Fred looked at me equally as pissed that we just got beat by Slytherin.

"Weasley it's good to see you aren't looking as porky as that mother of yours," Draco said walking past Ginny. I saw Fred look straight at him as he charged after him, taking him down to the ground.

Both groups had guys running over to pull apart the fight, George and Harry were trying to pull Fred off of Draco but were failing terribly.

"Control your psychotic friend, Montgomery," Nott screamed trying to push Fred off of Draco.

"My psychotic friend? what would you call Draco then?" I said back in an aggravated tone.

"speaking the truth," He said with a devilish smirk.

"You fu-" I was saying while walking towards him before Fred grabbed me.

"It's not worth it lets go," He said making sure to spit on the ground right next to where Draco was laying on the floor.

-

I went to the bathroom and got a shower. A well needed shower. Once I was done I met the twins and Hermione in our room.

"Merlin, the slytherins are such assholes," Hermione said.

"Because they all have a god-complex and know thier all hot as shit" I said pulling my hair up into a bun.

"Stop calling them hot," Fred said still pissed from earlier.

"I tell no lies Freddie" I said sitting down on my bed.

"You should stop hanging out around Malfoy," Fred said sitting down next to me.

"I can't, his mom is literally my God mother," I said as he sat down next to me.

"But he's an asshole" Fred added.

"I agree he is an asshole," George said, Hermione nodding.

"Anyway I have to go get my potion book from Blaise," I said standing up and going down the stairs to the dungeons, I continued my walk through the dungeons and into the slytherin common room.

I walked over to Blaise's dorm and proceeded to knock, "What do you want Montgomery." Not said opening the door.

"I need my potions book from Blaise," I said letting myself into their room, "where is he?"

"No clue he went to meet Malfoy at the Medical wing cause he's there thanks your little boyfriend," he said pouring himself a glass of fire whiskey.

"Well when will he be back?" I asked.

"Not sure," He said sitting down taking a sip of his drink.

"Do you know anything?" I said rolling my eyes.

"I know your an asshole."

"Very mature" I said looking over at the desk in the room," I walked over, "Which one is Blaises'?" I asked.

"The one on the right," He said still not looking up from his drink.

I looked over seeing my book on the desk and I picked it up.

"Thanks for nothing, Nott" I said walking out of his dorm.

"Lizzie, what are you doing coming out of Theordores Dorm?" Jacob said as he was walking back to his dorm. He looked like he had just gotten out of the shower.

"I needed my book from Blaise," I said walking over towards him.

"Blaise isn't there though?" Jacob said giving me a questionable look.

"Look Jacob I know what your getting at but, I came looking for my book Blaise wasn't here, so I walked in and got it myself," I said.

"Alright, just don't be around Nott to much he is an Asshole" Jacob said with a stupid smile.

"Alright goodnight, love you" I said kissing his cheek and walking off to head back to the Gryffindor dorms.

I walked into my dorm and practically collapsed into my bed falling asleep.