S M I L E

Theodores POV:

I woke up the next morning to a knock at the door. Blaise did not get up to get it so I had to. I got up and opened the door to see Jacob.

He walked in sitting down on the couch we had placed in the corner of the room, "Look I didn't wanna say anything last night but, I noticed you and my sister seemed pretty close."

"Yeah and what about it Jacob?" I said fedc up with this 'I don't want you around my sister bullshit.'

"I thought we talked about how you guys shouldn't be friends cause she might catch real feelings for you Nott." He said simply.

"And what is so wrong with that?" I asked sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked practically laughing," You would ruin her Nott, she is already reckless enough I don't need you making it any worse."

"Look I respect the fact that you wanna keep her safe but, I am not the guy you need to be keeping her safe from," I said with pure honesty. I never want to hurt her. if anything I want to hurt anyone who would ever willingly hurt her.

"Look just please saty away from her, I don't need her getting attached to you."

"And if she already is?" I asked remembering our talk last night i had with her.

"Then make her hate you," He said getting up walking toward the door, "I don't care what you have to do but, stay away from my sister.

Yeah I am not going to do that he doesn't scare me.

"Oi mate get up." I said to Blaise, "I'm starving."

I slipped on my black uniform pants, and my white button up, I left the top two un buttoned and added my tie around the neck.

"I will see you down there," I said to Blaise as I left the dorm.

I walked down the halls and towards the Great hall. As I approached the entrance I saw that beautiful brunette hair that keeps me up all night. 

I hurried my steps and caught up to her, "Morning" I said smiling as I walked next to her.

"Good morning," She said smiling up at me," How'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Pretty good, and you?" I replied to her question.

"Very well," she smiled once again, "I will see you in DADA," She smiled as she walked off to join her friends at the Gryffindor table. I watched as she kissed the tall ginger at the table on the cheek. I wished that was me for a second.

Elizabeths POV:

"Morning Boys," I greeted the ginger pair and kissed them both on the cheek.

"Morning Liz," The pair smiled scooting over to make room for the girl. I sat down and began eating some of the fruits that were set out infront of me.

I got up saying my goodbyes and headed to the DADA classroom.

"Hello love," Someone said coming up next to me.

"Hello Theodore," I smiled at the boy.

We walked to class in a comfortable silence. Once we arrived in the classroom we took a seat in the middle table sections.

"What house are you guys playing tonight?" Theodore asked.

"HufflePuff," I said simply gathering my books and quill.

"I'll come watch with the boys, we will make you your very own fan section," He smiled at me.

"That would be awesome," I smiled.