T E A R S

Elizabeths POV:

I woke up the next morning to a knock on my door. I opened the door to see filch standing there, "Headmaster Dumbledore has requested to see you," He said and then turned and walked off.

I turned placing my rob on over my sweats and t-shirt and headed up to Dumbledores office.

I knocked and the door opened itself, I walked in seeing my parents and Jacob sat in the chairs around his desk.

"Are you okay?" I asked noticing my mom crying, I walked over pulling her into me and hugging her.

"He's gone," She cried into my shoulder.

"What? Whose gone?" I asked pulling away looking her in the eyes.

"Liz, sit down," Jacob said patting the chair next to him.

"Whose gone?" I said tears brimming my eyes.

"Grandpa," He said simply.

"How long?" I asked warm tears running down my cheeks.

"How long what?" Jacob asked me.

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"Since yesterday morning, I got a letter from my owl," He sighed.

"And you didn't tell me?" I said standing up. My emotions took over me. Anger and Sadness flashed through my eyes.

I shook my head and left the room, I ran through the halls. Straight to my dorm.

I laid in my bed, pulling my covers over my head and cried.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Hermione said coming and sitting on my bed.

"Go away," I said remaining under my covers.

-

Theodore's POV:

"She won't get up, she won't eat, she won't shower," Hermione sighed, "I don't know what to do."

We were all sat in my dorm talking about Liz, none of us but, Hermione have seen her in a few days.

"Well someone needs to go and get her to eat at least," Blaise said.

"Fred and George have tried too," Hermione said," She just tells them to leave."

"Nott, go talk to her," Jacob said looking down at his feet.

"I though you didn't want me around your sister?" I asked.

"not right now," He said," Please, she likes you," He said still not looking up.

I nodded and left the dorm making my way up to the Gryffindor dorms, I walked through the common room.

I was outside of her door. I took a deep breath and knocked.

"Go away," I heard he faintly say from the other side.

"Liz, it's me," I said," Can I please come in?" I asked softly.

She opened the door, I looked down seeing her cheeks tear stained. She looked as if she hadn't slept in days.

"Oh Liz," I said softly pulling her into me hugging her.

She cried into my chest as I held her in my arms," He's gone Theo, He's gone," She cried.

"I know, I am so sorry Liz," I said continuing to rub her back gently.

"I-I don't know what to do," She said faintly.

"How about, you take a shower, get changed and we can go get something to eat?" I said smiling at her as she pulled away from the hug. She nodded.

"Here, I will go run you a bath, you wait here," I said walking into her bathroom.