F O R G E T

Elizabeths POV:

"Hermione it's been a month since I have even spoken to him," I huffed as I walked back to my dorm along side my bestfriend.

"Liz, He is fine, stop worrying he needs space," She sighed knowing that this was killing me.

"I need to see him," I said feeling the growing pain in my chest spike at the thought of him, I was attached and I hated it. It made me weak and I hate being weak.

"Give him space, Liz," Is all Hermione said as we walked into our dorm," Look There is a party tonight, at 10, we will go and get your mind off him," She smiled at me.

"Where?" I asked.

"Slytherin Common room," She said placing her bag down and entering the bathroom.

"Whose all going?" I asked.

"Elizabeth, I don't know if Theodore will be there," She responded.

I sighed she knew me too well, "I am gonna take a nap til eight Mione," I said climbing into my bed and cuddling up with the duvet.

-

"Liz, time to get ready," Mione said shaking me awake.

I nodded climbing out of my bed and walking over to my closet I grabbed one of my shorter dressed, this one specifically had a corset tie in the back. I smiled at the thought of Theodore seeing me in the dress.

I slid on the dress having Hermione tighten the back. I then slid on a pair of my heels, "I am gonna go do my makeup," I said to Mione as I entered our bathroom. I did a light makeup look and the curled my hair.

"Are you ready yet?" Hermione asked me entering the bathroom.

"Yes," I smiled.

-

We walked into there common room. I watched as the Lights flashed around and the music was blaring.

"Glad you Ladies could make it," Blaise smiled, "Here take this Liz," He smiled handing me the full glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Thanks," I smiled Hermione had already run off to find Draco, Blaise offered me his hand, and I gladly took it as he lead me over to where Theodore and my Brother were sat talking.

I took a large swig of my drink before sitting on the love seat.

"Hello Boys," I smiled, watching Theodores attention drift over to me, His eyes scanned down my body, I watched as he bit the inside of his lip.

"Oh my God Iove this song," Blaise said standing up, "Care to dance Montgomery?" Blaise asked me holding out his hand. I knew I shouldn't, especially to this song but, I did. I finished off the glass placing it on the table and took his hand.

This was no average dancing. You don't slow dance to 'desire.' As soon as we were on the floor, Blaise pulled me in close, I turned my back to him, allowing for him to be pressed against my back, his hands traveled to my hips moving with me to the beat.

I leaned down whispering into my ear, "I know you want to make him Jealous, can I help you love," He asked. I nodded.

Without any warning I felt him pull me closer to him. My back was fully against him. His head in the crook of my neck. The song ended and we returned to where we had been sitting.

I sat down in the love seat once again, I looked over at Nott who was looking straight at me. I sent him a wink, he responded with a scoff and then got up.

"I'll be back," I said following him. He went to his dorm. I walked in.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked.

"My problem?" He laughed, "You, You're my problem Montgomery."

"What did I do to make you hate me," I yelled.

He turned to me, "I don't hate you," He said simply.

He walked toward me, "Then what Theo," I said now begging for an answer.

"You too pure, Your to- your too good," He said placing his hands on my cheekS," I would ruin you." He said simply. He let go of my cheeks and turned around.

"Then ruin me Theodore," I pleaded.

He shook his head, "You should go."

"And what just forget how I feel?" I said.

"Yes forget." He said firmly walking into his bathroom. I left slamming the door on my way out.

Theodores POV:

I waited til I heard the door slam to leave the bathroom. Once I left I felt guilty, I was mad at myself, I want her. It's selfish to want her but, that doesn't change the way I feel.

Fuck it. I walked out running after her. I found her walking out of the dungeons, "Liz wait," I said as she turned around. I saw as tears ran down her face. I felt an internal rage beating at my heart.

I pulled her into a hug, "I am sorry," I said simply. She pulled away looking up at me, I wiped the tears from her face with my thumbs.

"Your brother put the idea in my head, and told me to stay away," I said still not looking away from those green eyes, "Staying away from you was the hardest thing I have ever had to do, Liz, Believe me when I say that," I said pleading with her.

She nodded hugging me once again. I sighed in relief, I can't lose her. I can't ruin her either.

"Promise me, you won't do that again," She said into my chest.

"I promise, love, I won't" I whispered into her ear.

We returned to the party shortly after.