B R E A K

Elizabeth's POV

"Finish packing, we leave for your manor in a few hours," Hermione said excitedly packing her things.

"I am relax," I smiled back at the girl," I am a little worried for how things will go though," I said continuing to pack some clothes.

"Look, don't let you and Theo not talking get to you," She said packing up her final things," I'm sure, he is just waiting for you to say something, cause he thinks you still need that space," She responded. She doesn't know he kissed me and hasn't said a word to me since.

"I don't know Mione," I said finishing up my packing and closing my trunk,"Your gonna bring Crookshanks right?" I asked picking up the ginger cat that was sat on my bed.

"Well, of course," she smiled over at me. I hated this cat two years ago, and now it's my favorite feline.

"Get the door," Hermione said as we heard people knocking.

I opened the door allowing all 4 of the boys to come in," Hello love," Draco greeted Hermione as he placed a light kiss on her temple. I envied their relationship.

"hey," Jacob said walking in and sitting on my bed.

"Hello, you guys all packed?" I asked.

"Yeah we are," Jacob responded.

"I am too, just waiting on Mione," I responded placing Crookshanks down.

Theodore sat on my bed next to Jacob not saying a word.

"I am gonna grab my last bag from the bathroom," I smiled walking in and gathering my toothbrush and hairbrush placing them in my bag. I walked out and added them into my trunk.

"Alright let's head down," Draco said.

"Liz, can your grab the cat?" Hermione asked as she carried her extra bags, she always over packs.

"Yeah sure," I said as i picked up the cat and followed them out.

-

We made it to the station and boarded the train, we found an open compartment and entered it. We put our things down, settling in.

I was sat by the window beside Theodore and Jacob was on the other side.

"You look terrible, Liz, are you tired?" Blaise asked.

"I haven't slept well the last few days," I replied," I might take a nap now." I responded pulling my blanket out.

Theodore's POV:

Elizabeth fell asleep leaning against the window as we all talked. I felt terrible when she said she hadn't been sleeping.

"So, did you all finish your Christmas shopping," Hermione asked.

"yeah, you all better like your gifts," Blaise responded earning laughs from everyone.

"When are we going ice skating Nott?" Draco asked as Hermione moved closer to him laying her head down on his shoulder.

"After Christmas, maybe the twenty sixth?" I said to the group as Liz began to shift in her sleep.

As we continued to talk I felt her head move to my shoulder, I smiled at her and moved her hair out of her face.

"Liz," I whispered to her, her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me," You can lay on my lap," I responded knowing that she loves doing this so I can play with her hair, like I did before.

She smiled and did so, I moved my hand to her hair and gently played with it as she fell back to sleep.

"You care about her, don't you?" Jacob said looking at me. I nodded," Don't break her heart, Nott."

"I won't ever, and that's a promise," I responded to him. He nodded and we all sat in silence or went to sleep for the rest of the train ride.

Once we finally got to the Station we got off the train and walked around the platform until we found Liz, and Jacob's parents.

"Hello dear," Ms.Montgomery smiled as she pulled Liz, in for a hug.

"Hey mom," Liz responded.

We all said our Hello's and used a port key back to the Montgomery's Manor.

"Alright kids, so the rooms are on the second floor, Theodore and Draco, you guys are in the first room to the left of the stair case, Blaise your in Jacob's room, and Hermione your in Liz's," Mrs.Montgomery stated and let us all go and settle in before dinner.