D A N C E

Elizabeth's POV:

"Winter break is only a month away, what are we gonna be doing?" I asked.

"I was thinking we could do a secret santa?" Jacob said.

"I am down for a secret Santa." Blaise added to what Jacob had just said.

"What's a secret Santa?" Theodore asked, "I have never done one before."

"So, we all pick our names in a bowl, and we all pick one. The, you have to buy gifts for that person that you got but, You can't tell anyone who you got,"I said smiling.

"Have you really never heard of a secret Santa?" Jacob laughed teasing Theodore.

"Hey, none of that shit, it's not his fault he has never done one," I said cutting off my brothers laughing. Theodore sent a smile my way.

"Well let's draw names now," Hermione said smiling.

"Yeah, I will write them all down," I said walking over to the desk in the corner of the room.

"Where do you guys keep your extra paper?" I asked turning around to face Blaise and Theodore.

"Bottom drawer on the right," Theodore responded.

I leaned down grabbing the paper out and wrote all our names and cut them out, I folded them up placing them in a cup.

"Alright everyone pick one," I said walking around holding out the cup to each person. Everyone picked one and I got the last one. I opened it and read the name in my head 'Theodore.'

I smiled seeing that I had gotten him.

"Is anyone going to that party tonight?" Draco asked.

"What party?" I asked.

"It's in the joined commons, so it will be huge," Hermione smiled. I loved seeing how happy Draco made her.

"I'll go," I said smiling over at the pair.

The rest said they would go as well, The party was in a few hours, so I went up to my dorm to start getting ready.

"I am going to go start getting ready," I announced to the group as I got up from my spot on Theo's bed.

"Can I come with?" He asked, "I am bored."

"Yeah, let's go," I said, walking out of the door.

-

"Do you think Graham will be there?" I asked Theodore. I worried that he will cause another scene.

"Who cares if he is there," He said," I won't let him near you if he is though, I promise."

"Thanks Theo," I smiled up at him.

We finally made it to my dorm and walked in.

"So who'd you get?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I responded.

"For the secret Santa?" He asked again.

"I can't tell you the whole point is that it's a secret," I responded.

"You're no fun," He said laying back on my bed.

"I am gonna get a shower," I said walking into my bathroom.

I started the shower and got in. I washed my hair with my vanilla and honey shampoo and conditioner and then moved on to washing my body with my honey scrub and body wash. Once I was finished I stepped out, wrapping myself in my towel and pulling my hair up with another.