P A I N

Elizabeths POV:

"Slytherin is playing RavenClaw tomorrow are we going to go watch?" Hermione asked as we walked to dinner., we presented our ideas to Snape today, Ours got approved, "Yeah, that sounds good to me," I smiled, at her.

"I heard that Graham is on the Ravenclaw team this season," Hermione said slightly cringing, "Are you serious?" I said, Graham is my mentally insane ex-boyfriend, that lied and told everyone that we had sex, when we didn't.

"Graham is on the team?" A voice said from behind us. It was Jacob," I over heard Luna and Cho talking about it earlier today in class," Hermione added.

"Whose Graham?" Theodore said also joining our conversation.

"My insane ex-boyfriend," I cringed thinking about the fact that I dated him, "Is that the guy that told everyone about your sex life?" Theodore asked.

I smacked his shoulder, "Thanks for bringing that up you asshole," I said pissed at the fact he knew.

"Sorry jeez," he laughed.

"Are you guys coming to the game tonight?" Jacob asked, "Yeah we are," Hermione smiled.

"Is it cool if I wear one of your quidditch hoodies Jacob?" I asked cause I wanted to fit in with the slytherin section.

"Yeah sure," He responded as we entered the great hall and went to our tables.

"Hey boys," I said as we joined the twins, "Hello," They said in unison.

"You guys going to the game tonight?" George asked, "Yeah we are," I smiled.

"We are too, we are sitting in the Ravenclaw section," Fred said.

"Oh," I said simply.

"We agreed to sit in the Slytherin section," Hermione said as we watched the boys eyes go wide.

"Why on earth?" Fred said, "Becasue of my brother?" I said simply.

"Right then"

-

"Hermione, whose jacket is that?" I asked as we walked to the pitch noticing she was wearing a slytherin jumper.

"Its nobodies," She smiled her cheeks earning a light pink tint, "Hermione your blushing," I giggled.

"Its malfoys," She responded smiling like a child. I smiled for my friend and at her reaction, I knew she had a small crush on him for some time now.

We took our seats in the Slytherin section, right next to Pansy Parkinson, "Your Jacobs sister right?" She spoke looking at me.

"Yeah, I am, Elizabeth Montgomery," I smile holding my hand out, She shook it smiling.

Hermione and I cheered as the teams filled the pitch and the game began. I watched as they passed the quaffle around scoring point after point.

I tried to focus on the game but my eyes kept wondering back to one player. I couldn't stop looking at the way his jaw clenched as he threw the ball, or how his eyes followed every little movement made by either team, or how his gaze occasionally caught her staring.

He scored the most points today angering the Ravenclaw teams head beater, Graham Westervelt.

I watched as Graham flung a bludger straight towards him, straight at Nott. It hit him knocking him off his broom. He fell to the ground. I gasped audible as her hit the ground, "He is proabaly fine," Hermione said noticing the worry appearing on my face.