P A R T N E R S

Elizabeths POV:

Hermione woke me up telling me it was time for class. I got up and put on my uniform following her down to breakfast as I pulled my hair back and out of my face.

We sat down at our usual spots joining the twins, Ron, and Harry, "Good morning" I said sitting down.

"Morning Liz" Freddie said passing me toast and a cup of pumpkin juice.

"Thank you, kind sir," I said offering a smile. We ate and talked for the remainder of breakfast. Once we were done eating we went to class Hermione and I had potions together for the first class of the day.

"We get our partners assigned today, who do you think you'll get?" She asked as we walked through the dungeons.

"I am not sure, maybe you or Draco, I don't know who all is in the class yet Mione," I responded to the question.

"Right then, I know I want to be with you or Hannah," she said smiling.

We arrived at class and walked in taking a seat at one of the tables, "Your partners will be listed shortly, please take a seat anywhere for the moment" Snape said looking up from the papers in front of him.

We waiting around chatting until Snape had finally stood up moving to the front of the class, "Your partners will be as stated, Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy, Theodore Nott and Gregory Goyle, Blaise Zabini and Elizabeth Montgomrery, Hannah Abbott and Luna Lovegood, Move to your partners and open your books to page 284."

I looked over at blaise and he signaled for Mione and I to come over to where the boys were sitting, I nodded and smiled walking over to the boys, "Hello Blaise, lovely to see you again."

I took my seat next to him and opened my book, I watched as Hermione moved next to Draco her cheeks going from a pale color to pink stained. I smiled noticing the change.

"Today, you will all be brewing a polyjuice potion, you all may begin," Snape said returning to his desk.

"I'll get the ingredients stay put" Blaise said getting up and going to get the needed ingredients, Draco, and Goyle joined him following behind Blaise.

"So, what class do you lot have next?" I asked trying to make the silence less awkward.

"I have astronamy," Hermione answered. Theodore stayed silent not even looking up.

I awkwardly said, "I have Herbology," and nodded.

"Here are all the ingredients," Blaise said placing them down.

"Alright lets get started" I said offering a smile. We worked on the potion for the rest of class.

"Does your friend ever talk" I whispered to Blaise refering to Theodore.

"Yeah, he just doesn't like your brother" Blaise whisper back.

Once we finished the potion professor Snape checked it and confirmed we did it properly.

"Your homework is to create a plan for a potion, that you will make yourselves by the end of the year" He said with a swish of his wand, the papers with the criteria came in front of us.

"Meet with your partners and have it done by next class" Snape said to the class dismissing us.

"Wanna meet at my dorm this Thursday?" Blaise asked packing up his things.

"Yeah sure, send me a letter with the details," I said responding.

"Will do, see you around montgomery," He smiled.

-

"Our quidditch game is tomorrow, are you nervous?" Fred asked laying back on my bed with me.

"A little bit but, you know, we will win" I said smiling.

"Of course we will, we are way better than slytherin," George said smiling.

"Did we even get our uniforms yet?" I asked, I didn't have mine.

"Yeah, I grabbed yours, it's in our room" Fred said.

"So who all is on the team?" I asked wanting to know if we truly had a chance, I knew who was on the Slytherin team because of Jacob.

"Fred and I are beaters, Ron is the keeper, Harry is the seeker, You, Angelina, and Ginny are the chasers." George said smiling.

"Do you know the lay out of the slyhterin team?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah I do" I smiled, "Malfoy is the seeker, Blaise is the keeper, Theodore, Adrien, and Jacob are the chasers, and Crabbe and Goyle are the beaters."

"Well they have a stacked team" George said throwing his head back.

"Just knock Malfoy off his broom and we will be fine," I said giggling at the thought.