*·˚ଘ new friend!

[woah hi! this is my second fanfic so honestly idk- yes, this is an overdeku fanfic so if you're here just to comment useless hateful shit, then get yo ass out of this fanfic :) but for the ones who are here bcs you actually want to read, welcome <3 if you see this symbol "[" it means i'm (the author) talking, as i said in the desc, overhaul is aged down, so don't assume shit, anyway this is obvi not canon, i'm just using the characters, enjoy]

❁ IZUKU'S POV ❁

"kacchan why'd you do that?" i asked my best friend after he exploded my bouncy ball [istg if someone thought-] with his quirk. he looked at me then burst out laughing, i was so confused i didn't know what i should've been thinking. after he stopped laughing, he said, "you're quirkless and you're weak, that's why!" 

that's all? that's so stupid. 

i frowned at his behavior and as i was about to leave, because i didn't want to play with him anymore, he pulled the collar of my shirt from the back and yanked me to the ground. "ouch.. kacchan! that hurts! i wanna go home, leave me alone!" i said as i rubbed my head and back, well, parts of my back that i could reach anyway. 

"nu-uh, deku, i'm gonna beat you to a pulp! i bet you wont even fight back! you CANT fight back, hahah!" his friends snickered at the back. i see, they're just gonna watch, aren't they? 

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (AFTER BAKUHOE BEAT UP THE BEAN) ༊.*・。゚

❁ STILL IZUKU'S POV ❁

owww.. i'm glad kacchan and his friends are gone but.. my whole body hurts.. i think i can still sit up.. yeah, yay i can! 

i pulled my backpack closer to me and pulled out a little first aid kit i always bring with me. i bandaged up the damages kacchan caused, cleaned up my things, and was ready to go home. i passed the swings and saw someone from the corner of my eye. it's a boy.. maybe a bit older than me? he was swinging slowly in the swings.. is he okay? i squinted to get a better look and saw a wound on his arm. nothing serious, but it sure is bleeding, i need to help him! 

"hey! are you okay?" i asked, running towards the boy. he looked up at me but then looked down again, so i asked another question, "what are you doing here all alone?" 

"i.. sorta.. got.. lost.." he boy mumbled out and i just smiled softly. i took out my first aid kit and reached my hand out to treat his wound but he retracted his hand. "don't worry, i wont hurt you, if anything i wanna help you!" i said, trying to convince him to let me help. he still seemed hesitant, and that's when i noticed he had gloves on. why would he- ooh, i get it now! 

i took out similar looking gloves and quickly put them on, "is this okay now?" i asked and the boy nodded, finally giving me his hand. i yay-ed in my thoughts and treated his wound as carefully as i can. "aaand done! there you go!" i let go of his hand and put the materials back into the first aid kit box. i heard another mumble, "thanks.." 

"sure, of course! by the way, whats your name?" i wanted to get to know him! "oh.. um, kai chisaki" he answered while rubbing his bandaged-up wound. "hi kai, i'm izuku midoriya!" 

"hello.. so, uh, why did you help me?" he was the one who asked me now as i went to sit on the other swing beside him. "why not?" i replied, giggling a little. "so where are your parents, kai?" i turned to look at him. "oh.. i don't.. well i have a guardian, i guess, not really a parent but i do consider him as my father figure" [i don't rmbr kai's full backstory in detail, gomen, so yk iMpRoVisInG] he looked at me aswell. 

"i've been meaning to ask, how old are you? i mean, you already know how to perform basic first aid" kai shot his question and i smiled before answering, "i'm 6, what about you?" 

"i'm 8" 

❁ NO ONE'S POV 

the conversation kept going and going, the two boys had fun! izuku learned that he was the first kid around kai's age that kai had ever interacted with. the most important piece of information kai got was the fact that izuku's quirkless, THAT peaked up his interest. they kept talking and talking until.. 

"kai? kai! oh god, there you are! i was so worried, are you alright?" an adult male's voice caught the two little boys' attention. they found the source of the voice and kai's face lit up, "sensei! i'm so sorry, i got lost, and got injured a bit but izu-chan helped me" 

"who?" the man asked and kai held izuku's hand with his right hand while pointing at izuku with his left hand. "hello, mister, you must be kai's guardian!" izuku chimed and the man who was apparently called, 'sensei', by kai, got down to the kids' level and spoke, "why thank you, little guy, you did a pretty good job, sorry for the trouble" 

"it's totally fine! plus kai's my friend now!" izuku squealed happily and kai just looked away, embarrassed. 'sensei' chuckled and commented, "so you've found a friend, how nice" 

"well, i don't want to break up the fun but we need to go kai" 'sensei' said as he ruffled kai's hair. "oh.. can i play with izu-chan again tomorrow?" kai really wished 'sensei' would say yes. "of course, once you've completed your work, that is" 'sensei' lowered his hand and izuku physically yay-ed while kai mentally yay-ed. 

"see you tomorrow, here, at the same time, izu-chan" 

"bye-bye kai!"

[LORD I DO NOT KNOW HOW CHILD KAI ACTS SO I JUST- YEAH btw the images imma put it doesn't rlly tie with the chapter i'm just putting in green-ish stuff i can find]