*·˚ଘ the plan was a success

[what's this? a new update? *insert shocked pikachu face*]

❁ NO ONE'S POV ❁

"i- w-well.. what a s-show that was.. uhm- izuku chisaki from class 1-A in the hero course is the winner..!!" midnight announced, her mind filled with both fear and amazement. mostly fear, though. izuku did a dramatic bow as he walked back, disappearing to the darkness of the stadium's tunnel. he does not have a single fuck to give to the audience for when they start boo-ing and spewing out lame insults to him, so he didn't stay around for long. 

the glaucous haired boy met up with his two best friends, far far away from his classmates. although, he did catch a glimpse of of their horror-stricken faces and he couldn't help but giggle. "izu-kun!! that was IN-CRE-DIBLE!! you definitely showed him who's boss! the way you annihilated him in no time! oh you have no idea how much i wanted to shout 'FUCK YEAHHH' when you knocked bakugo out!" ochaco wasted no time to (platonically) fangirl about izuku and she kept going on while izuku gave her a paradisal smile + slipping a few 'thank you's. 

shoto simply hugged izuku and whispered, "i know how much you wanna rub your victory in the crowd's faces, pretty surprised you didn't" and that earned a chuckle from izuku. "relax shoto, i'm not a light yagami kinnie" [get it? *nudge nudge the readers*] he replied and got a laugh out of shoto. but then the two tone haired boy hurriedly broke the hug, confusing the broccoli boy beside him. "is there something wrong, sho? is endewhore near by?" izuku asked and shoto shook his head. 

"i feel like if i hug you any longer, i could get killed by overhaul. i can already feel his pestilent aura-" shoto said and ochaco stopped chatting with herself to give a look of agreement. "huh-" was all izuku could give in response. "if you don't mind, i would not want my cause of death to be 'murdered by my best friend's jealous lover', thank you" shoto joked as ochaco laughed and izuku gave him a 'wow ok' look. 

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (AFTER GIVING THE MEDALS) ༊.*・。゚

❁ STILL NO ONE'S POV 

no matter how much the audience wants to protest about izuku being in first place, they can't. why? nezu has made it crystal clear thanks to subtle threats and the eerie vibe he was radiating, that someone who has a problem with a quirkless placing first in the sports festival will not be tolerated. 

izuku had a candied smile spread across his lips and the more you look at it, the more unsettling it became. bakugo was silent, shockingly. whenever he made eye contact with izuku, he would look away in a flash. he knows. he knows that the sugary smile izuku is holding up will switch into a malevolent grin only he can notice. he very well knows he does not need nightmares about that tonight. 

one guy in the crowd who we all like to bully for his un-cared for skin and lips, breathed out,

"3.. 2.. 1.." 

do you have hearing problems? well, this audience surely will have hearing problems because numerous of explosions just went off at once. no, bakugo did not go on a rampage. if you remembered correctly, its all the bombs our traitors have set up last night. the panicked screams of people were drowned out by the next round of explosions. the activated smoke bombs made it hard for the pro heroes in the area to rescue, or even locate, anyone. 

the exits in the stadium were locked. the roof shields have been initiated. how, you ask? who pressed the little remote? its quite easy if you're not on the podium and just chilling in the crowd, like ochaco uraraka. the stadium had no way in nor out. everyone was ensnared inside, with no choice but to face the maelstrom that is about to unravel. 

people felt there were more presences than before. the increasing number of people who fell unconscious was alarming. the pros managed to round up most of the lower ranked villains, but the most dangerous villains haven't even done anything. toga acted first and right off the bat she's already adding a lot to her blood collection. there were some who only had wounds, while others were out cold due to blood loss. the ones whose blood did not interest toga, still had a nice meeting with her knife either way.