*·˚ଘ the story at UA starts

[class 1-A will be mean i'm sorry-]

❁ SHOTO'S POV ❁

i got to school early because my asshole of a father wanted me to, but also i thought i could get some quiet time before i have to deal with the hero-wannabes' shit show. 

but curse this goddamn world, i was wrong. 

i was sitting down on my chair, my right hand held my head's weight as i kept glaring at the source of all this ruckus. a guy with spiky blond hair, red eyes, loud ass voice, and a very ugly angry face. he kept shouting at a blue haired boy with glasses who only told him to not put his feet up on the table. 

"bakugo! i do not intend on arguing with you i just wanted to point out that it is disrespe-" the blueberry looking guy clearly looked like he meant no harm. he looked distressed and on the verge of giving up talking with the furious dandelion looking ass. "SHUT UP, FOUR EYES! NO ONE CARES!" the hotheaded fucktwit retorted with his annoying raspy voice. 

the big doors of class 1-A opened and the two stopped and turn to look at their new classmate. "ohayo!" the bubbly voice of someone who i couldn't possibly forget made my head perk up. ura noticed me pretty quickly and went straight to her desk, placed her stuff down, and over to my desk. "thank fuck you're here that pomeranian dipshit kept yelling shit i don't want to hear" i whispered to her which earned a laugh. "sorry you were suffering" she said still chuckling a bit and gave me a pat in my back. 

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (CLASS JUST STARTED) ༊.*・。゚

❁ OCHACO'S POV ❁

a hobo man that came out of a yellow sleeping bag is apparently our teacher. he explained some shit i didn't pay attention to because, why would i? and then he finally said something interesting. "alright, right now a student from a new program nezu created will be joining this class, he will introduce himself and i want ALL OF YOU to be nice to him and treat him with respect" mr. caterpillar- i mean, aizawa said in a threatening tone. 

❁ NO ONE'S POV ❁

the class doors were pushed open and revealed who the student was. he had long dark green hair, white bangs and white streaks throughout his forest-like coloured locks. his hair was styled in a half crown braid, with two butterfly pins in the middle, where the ends of each braid met. black bobby pins were placed in various patterns to hold his white bangs so it wouldn't cover his vision. 

he could be considered short or average. he wore UA's uniform of course, but with red boots, red diamond earrings and black gloves from his 'other' outfit. he stopped in the middle and faced the class. small gasps could be heard and almost all had a shocked expression slapped onto their face. the student had a green left eye, but his right eye was what surprised the class. his right iris was filled with this beautiful gold color, while what was supposed to be the white parts of his eye, was instead packed with the magenta shade. there were also vein-like things, starting from his right eye to various parts of his face, matching the gold color with his iris. 

he wore a black mask which didn't really help with hiding the veins but that wasn't what he used the mask for anyway. his lower face may be covered but just by how his eyes and the skin below it looks, you could tell he was smiling. 

"hello class 1-A! the name's izuku chisaki, pleasure to meet you all!" he introduced himself joyfully but inside he was internally screaming, wanting to not have to act all happy go lucky.  his eyes landed on the bi-color haired boy and a brunette with pink ovals on her cheeks. he gave them a closed-eye smile and they did the same for him. but peace will never last long here, as long as katsuki bakugo is present.