*·˚ଘ double surprises

[sorry i haven't been updating but i forgot how exhausting offline school can be damn, who else is alrd having offline school??]

❁ IZUKU'S POV ❁

"what if allmight found a successor that's older than me, and can enter UA before i can? what if allmight found a successor that's already IN UA at the moment? you don't like waiting, do you? what guarantee do you have that you'll plan will succeed when there's multiple critical holes in it?" i let my train of questions out.

"true. but we're keeping a close eye on allmight. also i think i forgot to mention that allmight will be a teacher at UA 2 years later, so the time matches. i'm telling this plan to you two now so we can keep building up the perfect plan. i'll admit this just once but my plan does have it's flaws" handjob clarified, giving me the 'nice try, i know what you're trying to do' gaze. "will i be the only traitor?" i shot another question and got the answer rather quickly, "don't worry, we're working on finding more"

me and kai exchanged a couple of looks and he sighed, "for the part where you want to work together, i'll allow it. but it also relies on if izuku would agree to become a traitor for you, regarding that matter, i'll leave the decision to izuku"

i thought about it for a moment, moving my lips as if i'm talking but i'm not. i've gotten over my muttering problem.. sorta- but my mouth can't help but still move. "i'll do it" i came to my conclusion and handyman smiled the widest smile i've ever seen. it's so eerie what the hell. "cool. now can i talk to the broccoli? alone" he asked and kai and him both gave each other a hateful glare. "he has a name" kai said as he gripped my shoulder and hesitantly left the room.

❁ TOMURA/TENKO'S POV ❁

"do you know my name?" i started and i got a very short reply from him, "no"

"you have an older brother right?" i queried again and he responded, "how do you know about that?"

i grinned, "is his name 'tenko midoriya'?"

"again, how do you know about that?" he leaned back a bit in his seat and my grin grew bigger. "tenko midoriya. original last name, shimura. grandson of nana shimura, the previous number 1 hero. quirk, decay. black hair, gray eyes.." i spoke and izuku's eyes widen. "now, a villian. long messy light blue hair, red eyes, dehydrated skin, several bodiless hands.." i continued, then stopped by izuku raising his hand in front of me.

"you're.. tenko.. are you really tenko..?" his voice was wavering but i gave him an answer, a nod and a smile. i stood up and went over to him. he got up aswell and slowly hugged me. i hugged back, not with all fingers, and we silently enjoyed this moment.

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (A MONTH LATER) ༊.*・。゚

❁ IZUKU'S POV ❁

ugghhh.. this stupid nausea won't go away.. i've been throwing up a lot lately, i always feel more tired than usual, i've been having weirdass cravings, and also crazy mood swings. i was currently sitting in bed, my back against the bed's board, the blanket covering my lower body from my hips to my toes. i was reading a novel but the dizziness became too much to bare so i slammed the book shut, letting out a sigh.

just then, kai came in with a cup of tea and papers in his hands. "hey bunny, feeling any better?" he inquired as he set down the cup on the table beside my side on the bed. "no.." i mumbled and he sat down on his side of the bed. "you shouldn't be near a sick person.." i muttered and he looked at me, "i don't think pregnancy symptoms can spread to me, izu"

"we aren't sure if that's what's happening to me.." i murmured. "would it really be a bad thing if it is what's happening to you?" kai quizzed and i kinda panicked. "n-no! of course not! it's just that- what if it becomes an obstacle to work.. i mean, obviously it will. it'll interfere and hold back progress. it'll get in the way and i don't want that.. we didn't expect this, i didn't even know it could happen.. a-and.. i'm scared you'll get mad so-"