*·˚ଘ mom and son

[i wanted to make bakugo mean but i am physically unable to for this story]

❁ INKO'S POV 

"oh.. i know you miss him, we all miss him, sweetie.. but the-"

"no! i- sorry for cutting in, auntie.. i mean, i do miss him.. but that's not really what i came here to talk about.. it's still about izuku but not his.. disappearance..." he did shout a bit but backed down and looked away, i smiled gently at him. "well, whatever you want to tell me seems important, so go on"

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (AFTER BAKUGO EXPLAINED EVERYTHING) ༊.*・。゚ [sorry i made a time skip here, you can all imagine how that explanation went yourselves, this chapter isn't mainly about bakugo and inko's talk and i didn't want to make this chapter extremely long so]

❁ BAKUGO'S POV 

even without looking at auntie directly in the eye, i could sense her horror-struck expression. i did it. i confessed everything i have done to izuku. but with every single drop of kindness in auntie's body, with every hope i have of forgiveness from her, i know, in reality, it'll be centuries until she'll finally forgive me. 

"get out.." what i heard was only a small whisper, and.. due to uh problems with my ears caused by my quirk, i wasn't sure what auntie said. "sorry, what did you say, auntie?-" 

"i said, get out.." auntie stood up, but kept her head hung low. "i-i really am sorry, i don't know what's wrong with me, a-and i do truly feel terrible i-" i knew it. this was expected. but.. i still want auntie to know that i'm a million percent sincere with my apology. 

"i don't know what's wrong with you, either, katsuki. but all i'm asking for you right now, is to leave.." auntie's voice was cracking with every word she said and that only added my guilt's weight. "i will but i'll do anything to make up for it, p-please let me fix my many mistakes, hear me out for a mo-" at this point auntie was pushing my back, heading towards the door. 

"i'll hear you out when i'm ready.. but for now.. out, out! OUT!" and with that, the door slammed shut behind me. the loud sound of the door colliding with the frame made me close my eyes and scrunch up my shoulders. the gust of wind from the outside and from swinging the door, hit my face, making a few strands of my hair fall out of place. 

i let out a huge devastated sigh. this was the most projected reaction but that doesn't mean i'm fully prepared for it. my situation with auntie was far from being able to get fixed, but that doesn't mean i should give up on izuku. 

❁ INKO'S POV 

kat.. katsuki.. has been bullying my little boy for the majority of his life.. all because izuku was quirkless?! how come i never noticed.. by the stories katsuki told me.. izuku was getting both physically and mentally bullied.. as for the physical part.. it should've left wounds or bruises or something along those things so why haven't i ever noticed?! my child was getting bullied behind my back so why couldn't i turn around?! why couldn't i dig for hints?! even if izuku did keep it a secret from me.. a good mother should know when her child is hurting.. 

i'm so so sorry, izuku.. i wish i could've been a better mom for you.. i wish i wasn't so blinded by your bright smile, to not see how much you're suffering.. if i ever see you again, i promise, i'll keep you safe no matter what.. 

the feeling of izuku being alright still lingered.. it was like my last hope.. 

i slowly slid down onto the floor, my back rested against the door, and my tears rushing out of my eyes. i looked up at the ceiling and smiled and the thought that popped up..