*·˚ଘ traitors? we got 3 more

[bUt YoU'rE sTiLl a TrAitOr *insert vocals*]

❁ NO ONE'S POV ❁

izuku gave his twins a hug then proceeded to pick isuzu up, while letting kaiyo climb his back. "mommy we- *giggles* made a big volcano eruption!" the energetic little boy said as izuku stood up, resulting in a bumpy movement for kaiyo. izuku averted his attention to the said experiment. red-ish foam was splattered everywhere, the mini volcano, of course, the floor, even the walls. 

"woaaahh, you guys made such a cool experiment! we can make more together!" the number 1 cinnamon roll of this household, eri, exclaimed. eri was being held by kai. she was in her room, right next to the twins' room, doing the homework kai gave her. as a matter of fact, eri and the twins' rooms are connected with a door. there were several occasions where this door is used by one or both of the twins to go to eri's room at night, whenever they have a nightmare and are in need of company. "nee-chan" isuzu muttered and made grabby hands towards eri. 

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (3 DAYS LATER) ༊.*・。゚

❁ IZUKU'S POV ❁

i was currently in the LOV's base. tomu said he finally found a handful of useful traitors and he wanted me to meet them. but alas, i was still just watching toga, dabi, mr. compress, and twice playing monopoly. "HA! GET YOUR ASS TO JAIL, DABI" toga shouted victoriously while dabi had his 'fuck this shit i'm out' face. 

my ears detected the sound of a door opening and footsteps. i scanned the base and saw shadows of humans coming this way. shiggy came out first, "hey, sorry for the wait" 

after my brother came out a boy who looked like the same age as me. he was truly like an odd one out. why? he's basically half n half. on his left side he had red hair, blue eye, and a big burn on his face. on his right side he had white hair, gray eye, and no burns. he reminded me of dabi, and i'm gonna find out why. 

after him, who i assumed to be somewhat traumatized in his past, was a girl with pink cheeks. other than her cheeks, she looks normal, brown hair, brown eyes. she's short? shorter than me? hopefully- i mean, probably. 

after her was a blondie. i'd say a darker and more yellow shade of blond than bakugo. he has blue eyes with a splash of gray, and he wore a smile. no wait, it's a thin line between smile and smirk. 

"you three go introduce yourself to that greenette sitting over there, you know him and how he's vital to the plan" tomu instructed before walking over to the group playing monopoly, with a confused but intrigued expression. the three traitors did as he told and sat beside me, half n half on my right, pink cheeked girl on my left, and blondie next to the girl. 

"i'm ochaco uraraka!" the brunette female had a cheery tone on. "shoto todoroki" ah, endewhore's son. "oh by the way, i saw a trash can on fire just a few blocks away, i didn't know your father hangs around here, todoroki" my little comment earned a held back laugh from todoroki, a full-on wheeze from dabi, and a 'pfft-' from uraraka, blondie, and the rest of the LOV. 

"please never hold back on roasting my so-called father" todoroki stated and i replied with "i would diss him right in his face, in front of a big crowd" 

"neito monoma" blondie finally spoke and i gave him a nod. "nice to meet you all, the name's izuku midoriya" i present myself and we all continued with just chatting and getting to know eachother. 

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (UA ENTRANCE EXAM) ༊.*・。゚

❁ OCHACO'S POV ❁

"izu-kun, why can't you be here with meee" i whined to my best friend over the phone. i'm on my way to the entrance exam and it's not that i'm scared, it's that i don't think i can handle the bullshit from these bitch-baby future heroes all by my self. "you'll be fine, chaco, if anyone starts spewing out hero nonsense, just give them your most effective 'i don't give a fuck, bro' face" izu-kun reassures me but i'm still pouting. 

todo-kun got in by recommendations obviously, his dad being the number 2 hero and all, which i might add, is a position he doesn't and never will deserve. neito-kun's exam is not on the same location as mine, not in the same made up 'city' as me. and izu-kun is joining this new quirkless program the principal arranged. principal nezu was not allowed to take down the 'no quirkless student/students allowed' rule, but he was allowed to make this program. weird as hell, am i right? 

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (PHYSICAL ENTRANCE EXAM) ༊.*・。゚

❁ STILL OCHACO'S POV ❁

i observed the people around me closely. i saw that blueberry head boy again. he made a fuss during present mic's explanation so i just rolled my eyes at him and kept roaming until i was at the very front, the nearest to the gate. "GO!!!" present mic's quirk is going to make me deaf one day. as soon as my ears caught that word, i dashed in, not caring about the others, who were still standing there, confused like the idiots they are. 

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! THERE'S NO COUNTDOWN IN A REAL BATTLE!!" present mic broadcasted and everyone rushed in with salty faces. i destroyed as many robots as i can with my quirk, and some even without, since i know how to not rely on my quirk. with my head start, this will give me a smooth landing to class 1-A. i even abolished the 0 point robots because i can see through UA. 'a hero will save anyone', they want to see who only cares about getting points and who actually cares about helping people. 

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (RECEIVING UA LETTERS) ༊.*・。゚

❁ IZUKU'S POV 

me, chaco, sho, and neito were all sitting in a circle, each one of us' UA letters in our hands. "ready?" i asked, obtaining nods from them. "open" 

the sounds of paper ripping is the only noise that could be heard. everyone was so focused on reading, that i had to loudly ask, "1-A?" to get their seemingly glued eyes off of the letter. "1-A!" chaco squealed. "do you need to ask?" sho queried in a joking tone. "bitches thought i should be in 1-B instead because 'i wAs uSiNg BoRrOwEd QuIrKs', motherfuckers that's how my quirk works???" neito reported and we all 'pfft-'ed at him. 

"what about you, izu?" sho asked and i smirked triumphantly, 

"1-A" 

[yes todo and ura aint mean here cuz i love them being besties w izu]