*·˚ଘ i hate it, but i have to go

[TiMeSkiPs aRe FuN]

༊.*・。゚TIME SKIP (A WEEK LATER) ༊.*・。゚

❁ KAI'S POV ❁

"hey izu-chan i've thought about this for a while and i have finally come to the conclusion that you're like an angel to me" i suddenly said as we were playing with the experiment kit i brought with me. "huh?- why'd you say that?" izu-chan shot his head up and stopped mixing liquids in the test tubes. "you're the nicest person in the whole wide world, therefore you're like an angel" i replied with a smile under my mask. 

izu-chan didn't say anything.. nor did he even move- "izu-chan are y-" just then, his face lit up into a bright shade of pink. seriously is he alright-

"a-ah, i s-see! well- i'm f-flattered you thought of me that way!" he seemed flustered.. did i do something wrong? he looked back at the test tube and continued mixing the liquids. meh, i'm sure it's nothing. 

༊.*・。゚TIME SKIP (A MONTH AND ANOTHER WEEK LATER) ༊.*・。゚

❁ STILL KAI'S POV ❁

i watched from afar, well, from behind a tree, as izu-chan came into our meeting place, running happily. he stopped and looked around, probably searching for me. 

the note.. it's right there.. please notice it.. 

he noticed the note, good! his eye moved in a way which can be identified as reading something, so that means he's reading my note, okay kai, calm down.. 

❁ NO ONE'S POV ❁

izuku's eyes widen after reading the note, he read it over and over again but he still couldn't believe it. the note said, 

dear izu-chan, 

hey.. so, long story short, i'm moving away.. sensei said it's necessary for my safety and i didn't have a say in it, but i understood his decision. i'm sorry for not telling you this in person, i just didn't have the courage to face you. i believe we'll meet again someday. i don't exactly know when or how, but i'm sure we will. so.. here, have these butterfly pins. have them as a reminder that i'll always be your friend. and no matter where on earth i am, i'll always care about you. trust me i don't want to leave but there's nothing i can do.. 

i hate it, but i have to go. 

sincerely, 

kai chisaki

tears started forming in izuku's eyes and they didn't hesitate to flow down. both izuku and kai's heart shattered into a million pieces but none of them can do anything about it. izuku could only express his sadness by crying, while kai could only stand there and watch. 

"are you sure you don't want to say goodbye to him face to face?" sensei's voice startled kai a little, but he regain his calmness, "yes, i'm sure.. it.. it'll only make me sadder than i already am.."

"i'm really sorry for doing this, kai.. but you know we have to" sensei apologized as he guided kai away from the tree.. away from his crying friend.. "i know, i completely understand, sensei. these things happen, whether i like it or not i have to accept it.." he quietly said, wanting to look back but didn't, afraid it'll only make things worse. "you're a good kid, kai" sensei remarked earning a hum from kai in response. 

❁ IZUKU'S POV ❁

after i was finished crying my eyes out, and my breathing was more stable, i took a better look at the butterfly pins, now that my vision isn't blurry from all the tears. the outer wings' color is green.. similar to my eyes. but at the bottom there's some turquoise, fading into the green. the inner wings are colored with very, very, very light yellow and blue fading into eachother. there's also white dots on the outer wings. it's so pretty.. [p.s. both butterfly pins are the exact same. also, if yk the butterfly sisters' butterfly pins (from kny/demon slayer), yeah, the shape is similar to kanao, shinobu, and kanae's pins but smaller (no, not like aoi's)]

i'll cherish them. i promise i'll wear them everyday. thank you.. kai. 

༊.*・。゚ TIME SKIP (7 YEARS LATER, IZU'S 13 NOW) ༊.*・。゚ [oh wow another time skip, way to go me]

❁ STILL IZUKU'S POV ❁

god must really hate me. 

everyone else hates me so why not god too?

"you're weak as hell, deku!"

shut up. 

"you're just a quirkless piece of shit that no one will ever love!" 

shut the fuck up. 

"i guess god thought you're not worthy of having a soulmate!!" 

i know, damn it, don't need to remind me.  

"you're nothing, deku, NOTHING" 

oh great, another reminder. 

kacchan kept on kicking me while i'm curled up like a ball on the ground, with the occasional explosion directed at me, of course. it's a regular wednesday, honestly. his frie- no, goons, just stood there laughing. they're so weird i swear to god. like, don't they have anything better to do with their lives besides watching episode 69420 [i had to] of me getting beaten up by mr. "i totally don't have anger issues"? 

i was protecting my bag because there are valuable things in there, such as, my notebooks. and the most important thing in there, my butterfly pins. i always take them off whenever i feel like the chances of me running into kacchan and getting beaten up, is high. 

"where are your puny little pins, huh deku? aren't they from your so-called 'friend' who left you? probably because you're so annoying! where's your friend now, ha? they're probably dead"

that last sentence did it. i'm fucking done. he doesn't know how it feels, so he doesn't have the fucking right to talk shit about it. i slowly stood up, swung my backpack over my shoulder and glares daggers, no, katanas, at him. 

"oh? what's this? you-" he started, but i don't have time for this bullshit.

"shut the fuck up" i hissed, venom lacing my voice.

kacchan's face immediately turned furious, his eyebrows furrowed and multiple sparks started to appear on his palms. "HAH? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, SHITTY NERD? YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?! Y-" 

[the next chapter gon be a lot of caps and swearing bcs obvi izu has had enough]