*·˚ଘ big discovery, tiny 'things'

[bonk go to jail- i mean, school]

❁ OCHACO'S POV ❁

"tomorrow is when hell will begin" i grumbled, walking out of the LOV's meeting room with todo-kun and neito-kun. "you still have izuku and todo, i'm all alone" neito-kun said, patting my back. "damn i pray for your sanity, mono" todo-kun snickered a bit which resulted in neito-kun shouting at him. 

"neither way we-" i started but got cut off. by what you ask? it might seem like i'm in a horror movie but i heard a child's laughter. safe to assume todo-kun and neito-kun also heard it because both of them went silent in a heartbeat. "did you hear that?" todo-kun ask, whipping his head to my direction. "oh hell nah, what was that?" neito-kun spoke as he hid behind todo-kun. 

"lets just- find out- yeah" in all honesty i wanted to hide behind neito-kun.

...

and that's exactly what i did. todo-kun was in the front, behind him was neito-kun and behind him was me. all three of us walked to the assumed source of the sound and let me just tell you, my jaw DROPPED when i saw what was actually happening. it was izu-kun, but with 2 kids?????? at this point i think my brain stopped functioning. and no, the thought of these kids NOT being izu-kun's didn't come to my mind because both of them looks like a mix of izu-kun and someone. 

"what- who- why- how- where- when-" my voice seemed to have startled izu-kun. "oh- hello chaco" he greeted, with that familiar regular smile he always has. "i made a joke about you being a mom because you give off major 'mom of the group' energy but i didn't think it was real-" neito-kun looked like his mind was just blank. "holy cold soba-" was all todo-kun could let out. izu-kun burst into laughter, "hahah- oh- wow- c'mere guys- pfft-" 

we all did what he said, still with an empty-looking 'huh' expression on our face. "sho, chaco, neito, meet isuzu and kaiyo" izu-kun introduced us to the 2 children sitting on his lap. "oh my goodness hi!! i'm ochaco uraraka, but you can call me anything you want! i'm your mommy's bestfriend!" 

they 

are 

so cute. 

totally didn't forget to ask who the other parent was. 

the little boy with dark brown hair, white streaks in his hair, and green eyes stared at me then moved a bit closer to me. "you must be kaiyo, right?" i inquired softly and he nodded. "aunt ochaco has pink cheeks!" he cheerfully pointed out with the ':0' face following after. "i'm gonna call you 'aunt kirby'!" he hugged my arm and i could feel the happy tears forming in my eyes. "you're so precious i promise i will protect you even if it means i have to burn the world down" i declared, patting his head. 

"hey that's my line" dabi's voice made me realize i entirely forgot that other LOV members are here in the same room. "shut it, burnt chicken nugget, you're ruining the moment" i scowled and put all my attention to kaiyo. 

❁ SHOTO'S POV ❁

i'm still trying to process this new information when i could feel a mini hand tugging on my sleeve. the small girl with dark green hair, dark brown streaks in her hair, gold eyes, and freckles sprinkled over her face probably managed to go from izuku's lap and to near me while i was trying to let what i had just found out seep into my brain. "isuzu, right? what is it?" i'm not good with kids, give me a break. 

"mommy said you have ice powers" she muttered. "oh, yes i do" i responded, giving her a subtle smile. "so you're like elsa?" her voice got particularly more faint but i heard it anyway. 

keep it together, shoto. yes this child is adorable but don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry. you can do it, deep breaths, in and out. "yeah, i guess you could say that" like that, keep calm. "that's very cool" isuzu's smile was so angelic it could calm anyone down, it could make you feel safe, it looked like it could cure my mental problems and make me forget my trauma. 

i love kids now. 

❁ NEITO'S POV ❁

"hey izuku how are they able to speak this much? they don't look above 2 years old?" i questioned and izuku explained, "well, we wanted to teach them how to speak as soon as possible and i'm glad they're really fast learners. also, the main reason i brought them here is so they could meet you three" izuku's lips formed a smile again. 

the abrupt sound of a door clicking open startled everyone. "zuku i don't fucking know how, but eri is awesome at video games, she has beaten me countless times" shigaraki stormed out of the room, a mix of impress and disbelief was jotted down on his face. 

"who's eri?" i raised an eyebrow at the girl being carried by shigaraki. "eri is my adopted daughter. and tomu, to answer your question, she has played a few video games over the past, don't really know how she suddenly became a pro at it, though" izuku chuckled as shigaraki handed eri to him. eri and i locked eyes and she waved at me, an innocent smile present on her face. 

❁ NO ONE'S POV 

time passed by, consisting of the LOV having fun with isuzu, kaiyo and eri. shigaraki kept asking eri what was her secret to being an excellent gamer, monoma wanted to try and copy eri's quirk and that brought about monoma having the exact same horn as eri on his forehead, uraraka and toga gave isuzu a variety of hairstyles while isuzu herself just sat there silently admiring the two females' work on her hair, todoroki was showering kaiyo with toys made with his ice quirk, and of course, everyone participated in board games to end the day. 

guess the fact izuku had kids was too big of a bomb to drop that uraraka, todoroki, and monoma forgot to ask who the other parent was. 

[even tho this is like slightly more than 1000 words i still count it as short compared to the other chapters]