CHAPTER 1

On the foot of Mahendragiri a boy was steadily climbing up the mountain, he was none other Karna who was rude rejected by Dronacharya when he went to him in hope of becoming his student. He was rejected because he was Suta. He was very sad, angry and heart broken but because of his promise to his mother he just quietly left there pledging to himself that he would become most fearsome warrior of dwapar yug. He didn't lash out because in his Childhood j s mother feared that he would behave rudely to a Brahman and would get cursed so she made him promise her that he will always respect brahman no matter what. It was her invincible way of him letting to do anything, in this way she has made him promise her several things like never lie, help others, etc because she knew her son will never break promise especially if it was pledged to her.

His parents saw how heart broken when he was rejected by Dronacharya so they allowed him to leave Hastinapur to find a teacher and learn. Since Dronacharya has rejected and he pledged to become best warrior of dwapar yug so he came to Mahendragiri to learn from best teacher of Aaryavrat.

Karna pov

Karna climbed up the mountain and reached a hermitage in Mahendragiri. He went towards it and saw an Bhagwan Parshuram was meditating before Shivling there. He was amazed at what he was seeing he was expecting to be amazed by aura of Bhagwan Parshuram but here he couldn't see a shred of divinity but instead he saw a well built sage praying to Shivling if not for parshu beside him Karna would have never guessed that this sage was Bhagwan Parshuram. There was aura but instead of divinity it was of serenity, peace and calmness. He was astonished by this but light bulb went on his head he realised his mistake he was too drawn by his thinking and created hypothesis of what divinity or Divine aura would be but a revered sage who has awakened his kundalini shakti and achieved peace with himself would ofcourse not have such exaggerated aura instead the serenity, calmness and peace surrounding him was his divinity. After all how many people could claim they are in peace with themselves. So this simplicity is Bhagwan Parshuram's divinity. He was so lost in thinking that he didn't saw Bhagwan Parshuram opening his eyes and starring at him.

Bhagwan Parshuram POV.

Bhagwan Parshuram who was meditating suddenly felt a strong stare on him, he kept meditating but the gaze was locked on him, so he opened his eyes and saw a young boy not older than 10 year old was in front of him. He was looking at him but it looked like he was lost in his thinking, he saw him keep nodding like he was realising something important. He didn't disturb him but after seeing the boy has reached to conclusions he decided to speak and break him out of his thoughts.

Author POV.

Bhagwan Parshuram : Who are you child and what are you doing here.

Karna came out of his thoughts hearing the question, he saw Bhagwan Parshuram looking at him.

Karna : Pranipat Bhagwan.

Bhagwan : Kalyan ho Vatsya. You didn't answer my question.

Karna : I am Radhey Karna Bhagwan, I came here in hope of being your student.

Bhagwan Parshuram : Vatsya, I have stopped talking disciple, I am afraid you have to go empty handed from here.

Karna : Bhagwan atleast give me an opportunity before rejecting me. I came here with lot of hope. Please test my competency before rejecting me.

Bhagwan Parshuram : Vatsya, why are you adamant on being my student, you can go to my student Drona and become his student too

Karna : Bhagwan, I went to him but he has decided to teach only rajkumar and I am not one so he has rejected me.

Bhagwan Parshuram : So, who are you, are you a Brahman, is that reason you come to me because of my oath to teach brahmans only.

Karna struggled but because his promise .

Karna (smiled) : I got my answers Bhagwan Parshuram, Pranipat.

Karna then respectfully bowed and turned around to leave from there. He was heart broken that even Avatar of lord Vishnu himself would discriminate on basis of caste. There was immense sadness in his eyes as be bored which was noticed by Bhagwan Parshuram so he called him before he can take three steps.

Bhagwan Parshuram : Stop, what answer you got tell me before leaving.

Karna : Bhagwan, I received my answer that I would not be able to become your student. I am not brahman prabhu.

Bhagwan Parshuram : Then who are you?

Karna : I am suta, Prabhu. I am son of charioteer of Mahamahim Bheeshma.

Bhagwan Parshuram frowned hearing that, he can clearly see the boy was different. He doubted that boy was even ordinary mortal and here he was proclaiming he was a Suta.

Bhagwan Parshuram : Are you telling me the truth, Vatsya. Are you really a Suta.

Karna : Yes Bhagwan, I am telling truth. Why would I lie about being Suta.

Bhagwan Parshuram (Angry) : Then why have you came here.

Karna : I hoped that Avatar of lord Vishnu and greatest teacher in the entire Aaryavrat would not discriminate on basis of caste and will be willing to teach me but it looked like I was wrong.

Bhagwan Parshuram (angry) : How dare you say this? How dare you to raise question to me?

Karna : I have promised my Mata to always speak truth and I will fulfill my promise to her, whatever the consequences be.

Bhagwan Parshuram (angrily) : Lets see whether you are really ready to face consequences.

Bhagwan Parshuram grabbed his axe and stood up and in swift motion he covered the distance in between him and Karna and swung his axe to behead Karna with a shout. Karna closed his eyes as axe came near him his Kavach appeared, his kavacha and Kundals started shining, the sunrays immediately became brighter. Parshuram stopped his axe an inch away from neck of Karna, he anyway wasn't going to harm him and was testing his resolve but seeing the changes he frowned his brows. He lowered his axe When he stopped his axe the rays returned to normal but kavach and kundals were still shining. Karna who was waiting for blow which never came to him he opened his eyes. And saw Bhagwan Parshuram standing in front of him with axe in his hands and frowning. Bhagwan Parshuram who was reall Angry now

Bhagwan Parshuram : You lied to me, if you are suta then how did you possess divine Kavach and kundals.

Karna : No I never lied to you Bhagwan. These Kavach and kundals are with me since birth. I don't know how or why, just that it is attached to me since birth. 

Bhagwan Parshuram frowned, he was impressed by courage and matribhakti of Karna and was testing his resolve but after seeing the Kavach and kundals, he immediately recognised it as only kavach and kundals of Suryadev gifted to him by his mother so what was that Kavach doing on this child and Sudden increase of sunlight clearly showed Suryadev's restlessness but he saw karna was unaffected by it as soon as he stopped the rays became normal so there must be relation between him and Karna. So why did Karna called himself Suta, thinking he lied Bhagwan Parshuram became really Angry and gave him a chance but the boy still proclaimed he didn't lie but what shocked him that boy looked him straight in his eyes and said that and liar can't do that especially to him. No matter who it is nobody has guts to lie to Parshuram on his face and that too looking straight in his eyes. So boy seems not lying but he was confused how someone for whom suryadev could become restless be a ordinary Suta. He decided to find out later.

The boy has impressed him no doubt about it. He has guts to speak his mind in front of him. It was something Bheeshma and Drona couldn't do but for a promise to his mother boy was ready to be beheaded. He smiled

Bhagwan Parshuram (smiled) : I am impressed by you. Tell me what is that you wished to be.

Karna : I have pledged myself to be Best warrior of dwapar yug.

Bhagwan Parshuram (amazed) : really can you do that.

Karna : If an opportunity presented to me then I would do that.

Bhagwan Parshuram (smiles) : Putra, I accept you as my student. I will teach you whatever you are worthy of but be aware my training would be  very hard as I will be teaching you to even surpass myself.

Karna was happy and fell on the feet of Bhagwan Parshuram.

Bhagwan Parshuram : Your training will start from tomorrow, for now go and rest.