CHAPTER 8

Next day,

Karna did his morning prayer and came to barren land as he promised in the arena, he did went to home as he wants to meet his parents after he gave gurudhkhsina to his Gurudev. He knew his parents Wouldn't Stop him but still he didn't want to take any chance, mean while till yesterday he has personally assured their security by remain hidden near his parents house. He was afraid to that because of the ego royals might try to harm his parents. He was relaxed when nothing this sort has happened. He was in the field meditating suddenly he hears sounds of horses coming. He opened his eyes and saw it was not Bheeshma or Dronacharya but Pandavas seems to came up there with their weapons wearing armour on their horses. Karna smiled, he was expecting this foolishness from them. He just stood up and waited for them soon they came up to him and climbed down the horses.

Yudhishthir : Mohoday Karna we have came here to take you to palace where apt punishment for your Adharm will be given please come with us peacefully.

Karna (sarcastically) : Pranipat to you as well O sun of Yamdev. What Adharm did Prince.

Bheem (Angrily) : Sutputra, Don't try to be smart. We are already controlling our anger due to jyeshtha don't add fuel to fire. You have to come with us either in your legs or your body towed by our horses.

Karna (smiling) : I won't come and you all don't have capabilities to harm a single hair on my body. Walk away this fight is not something children can take part or your Pitamah and gurudev are so scared that they have sent children to fight for them.

Arjun : Mind your words Sutputra, how dare you even insinuate this, Pitamah and gurudev are not scared of anything much less of you a sutputra. They don't have to waste their time on you we are enough to shatter your arrogance.

Karna : Oh really, then try. If I lose to you then I promise you let I would do whatever you ask. So how will you fight together or one by one. I will also be warmed up till your Pitamah or guru come.

Bheem : That won't be neccecary Sutputra, you would be defeated because everyone know Suta doesn't have capabilities to wield weapons. You can't even defeat that bad omen Duryodhana let alone us Devputra.

Karna (brightly smiling) : Oh same Prince Duryodhana that defeated and outsmarted four of you hmmm some Devputras you are.

Arjun : Enough of talking. Lets fight, we will fight individually so that you can't say we ganged up upon you we will fight same order as Kala Pradarshan.

Yudhishthir : Arjun is right, mohoday Karna I again present you with last chance.

Karna : I don't need it, let's the warmup begin.

Hearing his words Pandavas were feeling insulted so as decided first Nakul came up with a sword in his hands. Karna just put forward his left hand and willed his armband to change into a sword. It transformed into a beautiful Sword of golden colour with hilt having a symbol of sun. Pandavas were amazed they have seen him without weapons and his armband changing into bow and quiver but never did they imagine it can transform into other weapons. As per they know Karna was an archer no doubt so why he was welding a sword now. They frowned thinking it as his insolence but they thought it will cost him because Nakul was foremost sword fighter amongst all students of Dronacharya and it was only this reason that Kauravas planned to let only Duryodhana fight him.

Both fighter got ready Nakul didn't waste time but rushed Karna to finish the fight faster and let this outrageously insolent being to know his place. But his advance was casually halted by his opponent. Nakul tried to attack relentlessly with all advance manuver but Karna easily blocked with with sword on his left hand, rest four can see battle was totally one sided but it was side of Karna they greeted their teeth. Not even when Nakul was fighting Duryodhana he was this helpless. Nakul got angry and summoned a energy around his sword as it was not kala pradarshan but actual fight. Karna to replied both their energy slashes collided resulting a boom but unlike Karna Nakul was thrown backward unable to balance himself. Then Karna struck his sword in the ground creating a shockwave whic resulted in Nakul fainting.