CHAPTER 11

Dronacharya : Sutputra, how dare you possess the divine Astra of Brahamdev, who have you cheated to get these. Even Bhagwan Parshuram won't be able to pass them to you unless you cheated your knowledge by introducing yourself as brahman to him. You cheat, I curse you ......

“Shut up Drona, do me a favor and shut up you idiot son of mine” a sound resounded throughout Everyone was shocked then a bright light appeared and a soul form of a brahman came into existence. Everyone was shocked by this but none more than Dronacharya who recognised the Brahman.

Drona was already shocked hearing the voice but once he saw this instead of being quiet he became even more enraged thinking it as Maya used by Karna.

Dronacharya : Sutputra how dare you use illusions against me and you dare to create illusions of my Pitashree the great Maharishi Bhardwaj. You will be punished for this even your entire family will be punished for this.

Karna (enraged) : Drona, how dare you? You dare to involve my innocent family when you couldn't recognise your own father. It's not me but you that need punishment, your arrogance has crossed all the boundaries.

Karna immediately plucked an arrow and chanting mantras of brahamsirastra to behead Drona where he was standing. His shout was like lion roar, soon the atmosphere changed and most destructive astra till now was summoned everyone got really scared because not even Brahamastra didn't show such terrifying changes. Karna was going to shoot,

Saint Bhardwaj : Vatsya Karna, spare my idiot son, please retract your brahamsirastra.

Karna : Rishiwar, your son has touched my bottom line, he dare to say my family will be punished such boisterous act needs punishment. If I don't do anything now then who knows what conspiracies he will do to harm my family in future. For their safety I am willing to bear any curse you will give me but he needs to die Maharishi Bhardwaj.

He streched his bow even further to shoot but voice of his mother rang

“Stop vasu” everyone looked and saw an older woman and man was in forefront of sheild, those who knew recognise them as parents of Karna Radha and Adhiratha.

Karna : But Radha Maa.

Radha : Won't you listen to your mother Vasu, do as saint Bhardwaj say retract your Astra.

Karna gritted his teeth and retracted the astra but in his anger he stretched his bow so much that it broke in half and because string was snapped he used such strength that his hand streching the string was bleeding, though he retracted his weapon but seeing him gritting his teeth and Trembling body one can feel unrestrained anger he had. Everyone was surprised how easily Radha seems to calm her down all it required was her few words and result was something begging of Saint Bhardwaj was unable to do.

Saint Bhardwaj : I thank you Devi Radha, only you could have stopped Vatsya Karna, Vatsya Karna don't worry he will be punished.

Saint Bhardwaj then turned towards Dronacharya who was still thinking it was all illusions, he was arrogantly standing there because he an ace trick with which no Astra in the universe could harm him, so all this trickery was nothing for him. From the time his father's illusions appeared he was sure everything following that was mere illusions nothing else, how could a Suta know brahamsirastra whe he a revered brahman couldn't and if he possess it then why would he retract it because his mother said so. It was because of these reasons he was as sure these were maya constructed by Karna to fool everyone but who was he son of Saint Bhardwaj one of foremost knowledgeable person regarding maya so how woul his son fall for such petty tricks.

Saint Bhardwaj was very angry with Drona, especially seeing his smug and aloof expression even now.

Saint Bhardwaj : So you this everything is Maya don't you Drona.