CHAPTER 4

Four years later,

Karna has completed his studies under Suryadev, he enjoyed his time in the suryalok. Suryadev and his family were very benevolent towards him. Not only Suryadev but his entire family trained him. He spent all his time here under their guidance Suryadev taught him how to be impartial and run kingdom, devi sangya and devi chaya taught him singing and Veena playing. He learnt essence of dharm from dharmraj, essence of humanity from prognitor of human race manu, patience and oration from shanidev, divine medical knowledge from Ashwini Kumar, austerities and discipline from devi tapati, kindness and compassion from devi Yamuna. He got more training of mace fighting from Yamdev, swords and spear from Shani Dev, axe and Archery from Suryadev. Sugriva the mortal son of Suryadev from treta yug has helped him to master his wrestling and mal yudh skills. The ladies has become positive reinforcement in suryalok. When he was done training they pamper him like child, feed him, impart their wisdom on him, listen to him. In a way they have become family to him what he didn't knew was they were his family and want to help the youngest member of Suryadev's family. Not only that in these four years he has met several dev, Gandharvs residing in swarglok and trained under them to be able to use the divyastra to its fullest potential. In these four years he has impressed almost all the beings of swarglok and they all have given him either their astra or something being impressed by him.

Karna was meditating and suddenly he felt a presence near him, he opened his eyes and saw Suryadev was there. Suryadev has already told him yesterday that his training in suryalok and swarg has been completed and today he has to return to pritvi lok. He has already said good bye to everyone yesterday. After that he was meditating and waiting for Suryadev to come and take him to pritvi lok.

Karna : Pranipat Gurudev.

Suryadev : Kalyan ho Putra, Karna, your training here in suryalok has came to an end. Now it's time for my Gurudhkhsina Putra.

Karna : Ji Gurudevs, please tell me what can I give you in gurudhkhsina.

Suryadev : Putra, I want two things in gurudhkhsina. First promise me you won't ever remove your Kavach and kundals from your self no matter who ever asked you be it dev, human, Yaksh, nag, asur or even tridevs.

Karna : I promise you Gurudev.

Suryadev. : Second, putra you have knowledge of dharm and Adharm promise me you will never proclaimed you unfaltering loyalty to anyone and if you have to choose between your dharm and humanity, you will choose humanity.

Karna : I promise you Gurudev.

Suryadev (smiled) : This is enough for me Putra. Now it's time for you to leave but before leaving there is few things I would like to present to you.

Suryadev then closed his eyes and chanted then a beautiful Chariot of Golder colour appeared after that he raised his hands and what seems like two armband made of gold that could cover his entire forearms appered in his hands.

Suryadev : Putra, take these gifts from me and lord Vishwakarma. This is a divine Chariot which will be fastest and strongest Chariot after my Chariot in all three lok. These Chariot will be nearly indestructible and you would not need a Charioteer to move it, it will move as you wish. These horses are from lineage of ucchwisharava horses. The chariot is carved out of dried wood of kalpavriksh so it is indestructible. It can be summoned by you whenever you chant the mantras.

These two armbands are special and divine, with this you will never have to carry weapons. One will change into your desired weapons, according to you they will become spear,  mace, bow, sword, axe, whip, daggers, dand etc. Another will become either a sheild for sword or quiver and from that quiver you will have unlimited supply of arrows. These armbands are indestructible but not the weapons that they would turn into and it is created only for you and no one else would either wear or take them away from you. Wear them Putra.