CHAPTER 9

In palace,

Entire palace of Hastinapur was in a mess now because Kunti has informed everyone that Pandavas were missing and their absence was registered only when she returned from her pooja to give Prasad to them, it was bothering her because Bheem always came to eat laddoo as he can't stay away from it and accompanying him rest of he son's to came to her. But this morning they were no where so she came in their room and found it was empty. So she informed others and search for Panduputra was organised but some people have slight guess where they might be. Soon news of their disappeaance spread throughout palace even Kauravas and Shakuni were surprised by this. The entire royal family gathered in royal Sabha.

Kunti was crying while Ghandhari, Priyamada, Dushala and Subhadra was consoling her. Kauravas, Shakuni and Dhritrashtra were just surprised by disappearance of Pandavas. Soon Dronacharya with Ashwatthama and kripacharya came to Sabha. Bheeshma and Vidhur were already there frowning their brows because they had some guesses. Dronacharya was going to say something but suddenly the atmosphere has a change. few people in the Sabha recognised this.

Bheeshma, Dronacharya, Kripacharya, Ashwatthama (shocked and wide eyes) : Brahamastra.

Everyone was shocked but suddenly even more energy felt by them and only one among them recognised this energy and know which Astra could do this.

Dronacharya : Brahandandastra! Impossible.

Kripacharya : What brahandandastra most defensive Astra of world after shambhav Astra. What are you saying drona. How is it possible even among brahmans not many have this Astra.

Dronacharya : I am speaking truth, no doubt it was brahandandastra used to neutralise Brahamastra but who are using these destructive astra. I have passes knowledge of Brahmastra to only Arjun and even he isn't eligible to have brahandandastra so who is the person using it.

Shakuni who was observing everything and he too felt the power and saw direction of astra being used.

Shakuni : Maha guru Drona, i think from the direction it's used we could clearly guess where Pandavas are or rather what are they doing as for Brahamastra as you said you taught it to Arjun only and there is only one person there whom he could use Brahamastra on that is Radhey Karna, same man who challenged you and Mahamahim yesterday.

Dronacharya : Impossible, only brahman are eligible for brahandandastra and brahamsirastra and Guru Bhagwan Parshuram didn't pass both of them to Mahamahim or later to even me, so how can a sutputra possess it. It is not possible Ghandhar raj.

Shakuni : Maha Guru you are forgetting he too is student of Bhagwan Parshuram and he himself has asked young Radhey Karna to defeat both of you in his gurudhkhsina.

Dronacharya : Ghandhar raj, that sutputra can never be student of Gurudev. He teaches only brahmans even Gangaputr was exception because he is Devputra so no way in hell he has taught that petty suta. Even if somehow he tricked Gurudev to teach him Astra of Brahamdev isn't something to easily passed down upon anyone and brahandandastra, brahamsirastra required something's that not even all brahman have let alone Suta. They are not toys that could be given to anyone.

Shakuni : I agree that tridevaastra are not toys but Dronacharya I would disagree with you Radhey Karna is not student of Bhagwan Parshuram became the respect he have for him and disgust he had towards both of you can not be faked. I apologise if I cross my boundaries but these are my thoughts. And as for dear PANDAVAS they must have gone there in your behalf but seems either Radhey Karna were out of their league or someone else is helping him.

Ever since yesterday since Karna openly insulted Kuruvansh especially Bheeshma Shakuni was planning to get him on his side by hook or crook so only because of this he was openly praising him as he knew Karna has no greed otherwise he would have challaged Arjun yesterday but he didn't instead he challenged two warrior whose mention were enough to cause fear in heart of almost entire Aaryavrat but yesterday a miracle happened a young man came and pretty much insulted them and left like it was nothing. Shakuni knew bith or atleast Bheeshma were going to fight with his if not for anything then for pride of Kuruvansh. But Shakuni could tell Karna wasn't ordinary they way he mocked Bheeshma or Dronacharya and how he instantly defeated both Arjun and Bheem casually spoke volume of his valour and add to that Bhagwan Parshuram who himself fought with Bheeshma to draw has given a young man task to defeat not on Bheeshma but Dronacharya too spoke his confidence in Karna.