CHAPTER 7

Arjun immediately picked up his bow shot arrow to kill Karna while Bheem came running towards Karna and swung his mace with full strength to smash Karna's head. Karna did even respond but stood in his place.

Others : Bheem, Arjun Stop.

But it was too late, karna had Calm expression on his face he let go of his bow which fell onto ground. Then he casually stopped arrow of Arjun with right and mace of Bheem with left hand. Everyone was surprised but none more than Bheem and Arjun as they used their full strength. Arjun's arrow can piece though mountains while Bheem can turn large rocks into powder with his attack. His strength can be guaged as he shook the arena with one blow of his mace and he didn't even used his full power which he was using now but here someone casually blocked both attacks at one without even moving an inch while smiling.

Karna : Prince Upstart I mean prince Arjun, don't do this stunt, you will not like consequences. And prince Bheem I heard you have strength of 1000 elephants then why are you so weak, didn't you eat your fill.

Then Karna casually flick his left hand which resulted him Bheem losing his balance and stumble backward and fall at the same time he casually threw the arrow back with broke the bow of Arjun in half without harming him, the smilingly he he stomped his feet which resulted in bigger quake and cracks to apear on ground, his bow flew upwards which Karna caught with his hands.

The people there gulped seeing casual display of might and flexing of Karna. The ground of arena was strong that it withstood all the kala pradarshan throughout the ages and Dhritrashtra who was most famous for his physical strength couldn't for cracks in it neither Bheem with his entire strength. Everyone was wide eyed. Duryodhana was getting impressed second after second especially by physical strength of Karna to topple Bheem with casual flicking is unprecedented. Karna yawned as he was getting bored. Seeing this Bheeshma became very Angry.

Bheeshma : Enough, Adhiratha Putra why are you here, what is you motive?

Karna : I came here to challenge you and Dronacharya either seperately or together, with or without army I don't mind it's upto you.

Everyone was once again surprised by this, they were impressed by Karna but still they didn't think he could be more outrageous than before.

Bheeshma (shocked) : Why?

Karna : It is my Gurudhkhsina.

Kripacharya : Impossible!!!

Karna smiled, his smiled looked like devil's smile to everyone especially to kripacharya.

Karna (smiled) : Why? They are not prince, I am challenging them as warrior, don't tell me they aren't or is their might reserved for destroying life of innocents. Does Dronacharya can only use excuses and ask sacrifice to make Arjun better if so then he should stop teaching henceforth and start asking thumb of every archer in bhikshaa some righteous may agree to or might of Mahamahim Gangaputr Devrath Bheeshma is reserved for destroying life of abla woman by kidnapping them from swamvar and discarding them. I know they are servant of throne but to even get permission to even accept a challenge opens completely new horizons for me. If so then I am sorry for disturbing everyone and wasting time but I will complete my Gurudhkhsina. Gangaputr, Bhardwaj Putra I will wait at barren field at Northern border of Hastinapur if you both came then it will be fair duel else I will force you. You both may failed Bhagwan Parshuram as students by your deed but this Parshuram shishya Radhey Karna will not fail his teacher.

Karna declared and left the arena while showing his straight back, he even willed his bow and quiver to turn into armbands, it was next level of looking down on Kurus, leave with exposed back after threating to wage war on Hastinapur. Everyone became numb getting shock after shock from Karna. Adhiratha and Radha were staring their son with astonishment. They know their son was always polite to everyone then to show such hostility towards Bheeshma and Dronacharya were not just because of his bitterness, there must be some reason for that and they intend to find out why? Before Karnacan leave Bheeshma came out of his trance. shouted.

Bheeshma : Stop.

Karna stopped and turned around with bright smile which already cause uneasiness among everyone.

Karna : Yes, Gangaputr.

Bheeshma : Are you really student of Gurudev Bhagwan Parshuram.

Karna smiled immediately vanished and instead he became expression less.

Karna (seriously) : Mahamahim Bheeshma, don't dare to call my Gurudev as your teacher, a teacher is father for his student and a sin who dared to raise weapons against his father has no right to address him such, similarly you lost rights of being called Parshuram Shisya when you raised your weapon against gurudev.

His words was like coldest breeze of glacier which caused chill in spine of everyone present there, the anger, resentment and disgust towards Bheeshma was apparent for everyone to listen. This was not boy who was smiling refuting and questioning everyone but a student who was determined to avenge humiliation of his teacher.

Karna : You shamed my gurudev by raising weapons against him no matter reason and Dronacharya insulted all guru by forgetting his guru dharm which includes his father and my Gurudev. I don't care about Saint Bhardwaj views or opinions but no one will remain unpunished after insulting my Gurudev, no one Mahamahim. You boast about me being lowly and has no right to wield weapons, Mahamahim you are students of Devguru brihaspati and has learnt vedas from him tell me one verse of vedas that recite that. You and Dronacharya are both person with immense knowledge but you shamed your teaching by not using it for welfare of society instead used for personal oath and revenge, in doing your perceived Dharm you forget base of dharm humanity. You both became inhumane Gangaputr. I can go on listing the Adharm you both did and supported but it will like beating the bush, labourous but futile endevor. Remember my words both of come willingly or else I have to force you and you both won't like consequences. I will again offer you come with whoever you wish with but result will not change. Pranipat.

Karna then turned around and left the arena. Leaving entire Hastinapur in shock, there was no one who wasn't shocked by words of Karna especially the lingering threat that he passed down. Truly this Raudra roop Karna has scared everyone including Bheeshma, Dronacharya and his parents. Adhiratha and Radha understood Karna was Angry because of Mahamahim and Dronacharya has soiled the name of guru of their son, it's not his personal vendetta that their son was after but to wash shame of his teacher and give him gurudhkhsina. They were immensely proud of their son but was scared for him, but his strength gave them some assurance but he will be against two of greatest warrior of Aaryavrat and that thought scared them but they won't stop their son as it was his Dharm. Their son showed the maturity and self reliance in making good or bad decisions for himself when he rejected the Kingdom.

It was royals that were scared and worried, Karna strength was scary enough but to learn he was student of Bhagwan Parshuram. It will be foolish to underestimate student of Bhagwan Parshuram. He himself asked Karna to defeat both Bheeshma and Dronacharya in gurudhkhsina indicates his confidence in Karna which was terrifying in itself. Not only that but today was Kala Pradarshan in Hastinapur, various travellers and spies of other Kingdom were present in the arena and infront of everyone Karna questioned Dronacharya, Bheeshma, kripacharya, he pointed finger at their dharm and questioned their competence, morals, knowledge etc. By calling Arjun upstart he called upon competence of Dronacharya as teacher. But even after doing all this he left with back straight and head high from the arena like he was here for taking a walk not challenging two most fearsome warrior of Aaryavrat. They were thinking about implications and consequences of everything happened but there was one person who was thrilled and he was none other than Shakuni. Seeing Karna question competence and Dharm of Bheeshma gave him immense Pleasure. After Karna left the crowd disperse too and royal returned to palace but one thing was sure today no one would be able to sleep and reason being Karna. Either his words or upcoming fight will surely make them awake and talk about him. Soon the name of Radhey Vasusen Karna will resound throughout Aaryavrat.