❤ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 # 𝟏 ❤

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: tomomi doesn'tthink bakugou notices the little things she does while he is repairing his gauntletsbut he notices

think bakugou notices the
little things she does while
he is repairing his gauntlets
but he notices.

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

✧✵ .·    ✵ ✫˚ · · . ·✦ ˚  ·   . ⊹ ·   . *    ..      .

After every hero's training, Bakugou always manages to somehow do some internal damage to his gauntlets. Rather he did a blast that was too strong or he didn't do enough, something always needed to be fixed.

And he couldn't build new ones because that would mean he had to travel all the way to Tokyo to get the right parts and that was a trip he could not take now. So, in favor of just waiting until spring break comes to get them, he just kept making modifications to his old ones.

And when he's in focus, he blocks out everything around him by blasting music in his headphones and staying in his dorm room.

Which brings us to the story.

Tomomi had noticed how focused he was in modifying and fxing his gauntlets for the past few weeks. He was even drawing out blue prints in his notebook during class and lunch, barely even paying attention to her or anyone else.

Now, she wasn't upset about that at all. He was a focused guy so he was, of course, going to be really focused on one thing.

But what bothered her was how much she knew he needed more parts for his gauntlets but was bothered because he didn't have the time to get them. She wished that she could do something for him.

After school, everyone either went into their dorms or stayed in the common room to do some homework together. But right after showering and getting dressed for the evening, of course.

Dinner was being cooked by Sato, this time. Seeing as Bakugou went straight to his room after school and hadn't been out since.

So once dinner was done, Tomomi would bring up his food to his dorm while everyone else went back to doing their own thing before the weekend came.

Walking out into the hallway, she immediately went to his room door and knocked twice before opening it.

"Katsuki-chan?" She said, slowly entering his dimly lit room.

Once she was fully in, she saw him sitting at his desk in front of his bed, the desk lamp was on and he had on his headphones, blasting rock music.