🎂 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 i 🎂

shoto and tomomi's outfits are in the media above

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: it's shoto and tomomi's sweet sixteen andthe students of class 1-a andfuyumi todoroki plan the bigextravaganza

tomomi's sweet sixteen and
the students of class 1-a and
fuyumi todoroki plan the big
extravaganza

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

✧✵ .·    ✵ ✫˚ · · . ·✦ ˚  ·   . ⊹ ·   . *    ..      .

As soon as the twins told their friends that they have never celebrated their birthday and that they don't think they will this year, a gasp of horror escaped Mina's lips.

How dare they not celebrate a huge milestone in their teenage years?! It was completely unacceptable! It had to be celebrated! No matter what they said. So that's what happened.

Mina declared that the twins will have the best sweet sixteen party they will ever celebrate. Because you only turn sixteen once, so this milestone should be big and extravagant.

They needed the works. The fancy invitations, the big venue, the extravagant decorations and the best gifts.

And as much as the twins wanted to tell them that it was okay and that they were just happy with a small party with friends, they couldn't say no to Mina. She was just too excited with party planning. So they let her.

Besides, this would be the first birthday they've celebrated in a very very long time. Why not celebrate this big milestone?

"RISE AND SHINE, TODO-CHAN!!" Mina loudly exclaimed, swinging open Tomomi's dorm open at the very early hour of 7 am.

It was friday and they have already made progress with the party planning. Fuyumi, who has been an avid helper in planning their party, found the perfect venue and, with the help of a pro-hero friend of hers, she was able to book the place for their birthday.

The theme of the party was Winter Wonderland Ball. So that meant fancy clothing, suit and ties, ball gowns and even two thrones and crowns for the birthday twins.

It was still the winter season and the snow was still falling, what better way to celebrate than to have a Winter Ball?

Besides, the twins have a deep love for the cold season.

This would be perfect for them.

Tomomi jolted out of her sleep and nearly shot ice out of her hands when she realized who it was. She groaned and rubbed her eyes as the girls all began surrounding her on her bed.