❄️ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❄️

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: the holidays are approaching fast and it's up  to Eri and Tomomi ( with the  help of Aizawa ) to decorate  the massive tree they've acquired └─── ・ 。゚☆: *

approaching fast and it's up
to Eri and Tomomi ( with the
help of Aizawa ) to decorate
the massive tree they've
acquired
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

✧✵ .·    ✵ ✫˚ · · . ·✦ ˚  ·   . ⊹ ·   . *    ..      .

It was the first day of winter and the snow fell gracefully over the city of Musutafu. Also, it was the weekend so many students of UA decided to visit home for the two day break.

Everyone except Tomomi, who decided to stay in the dorms instead of going home with Shoto the night before. And with a reason.

Recently, Tomomi and Enji got into a heated argument about why she should do the hero internship with him. Seeing as Shoto was going to do it with Midoriya and Bakugou.

But considering the plethora of things she's been through, she didn't want to worry about that yet. It wasn't mandatory nor was it that important. She wanted to worry about therapy and her volunteer job at the Kidnergarten class she goes to first.

For that, she refused to talk to him or even see him. So Shoto understood why she declined to go home with him.

So here she was. All alone in the dorms, just putting her energy in finishing with the decorations in the common room. The only thing that needed to be done was the tree. The rest of the common room was decked out in holiday decorations from three days prior.

She also had to make holiday cookies for the holiday grams the cheerleading team were handing out before their winter game.

( for those who can't see the media, here's what Tomomi is wearing )

 Tomomi stood in the kitchen, unpacking some ornaments and other tree decor that the girls bought yesterday and was deciding on how she was going to get to the top of the tree